Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesn't say what OS...? Based on those specs it's gotta be RT.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• And dropping a deuce that could kill any within a 20 ft sniff radius.
      Sup. Call me Z.
      My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Doesn't say what OS...? Based on those specs it's gotta be RT.
        According to their site, its windows 8. The Vivotab Smart models are windows 8, then they have Vivotab's that are RT.
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          According to their site, its windows 8. The Vivotab Smart models are windows 8, then they have Vivotab's that are RT.
          Interesting. I need to some more research into tablets apparently. If only they had some 8" tablets that were shit Acers..
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• subway again fml..... at least I am not hungry anymore...
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• I'm pretty sure that tablet runs the normal windows 8, its got an intel atom which is x86 like a normal pc
              The RT tabs have snapdragon or tegra chips which are ARM like a phone.

I've heard windows 8 RT is pretty bad so I would go for a tab that runs the normal version.
              Then again it may work fine for you and I've never looked into buying a windows tablet so i'm not an expert by any means on the subject

Comment

• Not bad...for a nerd.
                I need full windows functionality to run HP Tuners and connect to an additional touch screen....
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
                  I'm pretty sure that tablet runs the normal windows 8, its got an intel atom which is x86 like a normal pc
                  The RT tabs have snapdragon or tegra chips which are ARM like a phone.

I've heard windows 8 RT is pretty bad so I would go for a tab that runs the normal version.
                  Then again it may work fine for you and I've never looked into buying a windows tablet so i'm not an expert by any means on the subject
                  You are correct, I wasn't aware they started releasing x86 tablets.

I'd like a small tablet for school, but i want a Windows tablet, and there is nothing reasonable small that I would want. They're all 10" tablets which is great, if you want something that big, but I want something small for note taking.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Not bad...for a nerd.
                    I need full windows functionality to run HP Tuners and connect to an additional touch screen....
                    why not go with your netbook idea?

Comment

• Fuck that Volvo guy.

Comment

• stupid kids actually a engineer for a tech firm and shit! Needsmorehood!

replace avatar w https://www.google.com/search?q=neer...6%3B1024%3B768

and sig w https://www.google.com/search?q=priu...2F%3B640%3B350

thank you
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                          Fuck that Volvo guy.
                          lol 960 bra!
                          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Not bad...for a nerd.
                            Seems like you've picked the right one then

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                            why not go with your netbook idea?
                            netbooks are pretty dead at this point, touchscreens make more sense than tiny mouses and keyboards I think.
                            Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                            stupid kids actually a engineer for a tech firm and shit! Needsmorehood!

replace avatar w https://www.google.com/search?q=neer...6%3B1024%3B768

and sig w https://www.google.com/search?q=priu...2F%3B640%3B350

thank you
                            You're welcome mane :'^)

That volvo guy is the King of StanceWorks you guys.
                            Watch out

Comment

• lol wtf

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                                lol

That's cool and all, but it's never gonna hook.
                                Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                                I feel like that's a bit much for a FWD Galant.

Agreed. That much power is cool and all, but it's basically useless for anything besides roll racing.

I'd love to get my Prelude to the 230whp mark just to have a fun daily driver again. I have all the parts, I just need to do it.
                                I had a response all typed out on my work computer and then I closed out of the window. Oh well B

But I got it covered.

Comment

Working...
                                X