Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you know what will be mounted in it?

Comment

• Now I'm doing the fun part of cleaning out the work computer of all my personal shit -- Total 911 work, pictures I photoshopped for fun, shit like that. And some incriminating shit, too.

Next up is cleaning out my FMU inbox of all the Total 911 shit I have lying around. No need for them to know just how much outside work I did on the clock. It's not like I didn't have the free time for it, but hey, better safe than sorry.

Still operating under the notion that Marilynn is either going to fire me or hamstring my responsibilities/access once I drop the news, so I'm trying to do all this the day before I break the news. Paranoia sure is fun.

Originally posted by Rob&co
      MOCK MY FUCKING SPELLED WRONG WORDS PAL!

Comment

• Well, at least you know you have a job to go to.

Comment

• fuck cant find a definitive answer on this head unit/ipod/plx setup
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• what are you trying to do dudeman?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
              what are you trying to do dudeman?
              Use the PLX Kiwi 2 system to talk to my droid or iPod, then have that connect to a Pioneer App2 head unit or possibly an Alpine or Sony using their mirror link tech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                Use the PLX Kiwi 2 system to talk to my droid or iPod, then have that connect to a Pioneer App2 head unit or possibly an Alpine or Sony using their mirror link tech.
                too fancy for Bluetooth and shit?
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                  too fancy for Bluetooth and shit?
                  The PLX Kiwi2 can use wifi or bluetooth, i think the app2 can use bt for the regular ipod use but needs a direct connect for management.

Comment

• You're just using the head unit as a display or an actual control? If it was display only i wonder if you could stream the display to your head unit via bluetooth if the mirror link doesn't work.

Comment

• Rob beat me to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                        The PLX Kiwi2 can use wifi or bluetooth, i think the app2 can use bt for the regular ipod use but needs a direct connect for management.
                        ok let me learn about your kiwi thing first one sec ill google it....

How about this! http://shop.alpine-usa.com/p/8-inch-...n-system?pp=12

baller"
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                          You're just using the head unit as a display or an actual control? If it was display only i wonder if you could stream the display to your head unit via bluetooth if the mirror link doesn't work.
                          The head unit can be an actual control if you install the app on the phone.

Comment

• IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                              ok let me learn about your kiwi thing first one sec ill google it....

How about this! http://shop.alpine-usa.com/p/8-inch-...n-system?pp=12

baller"
                              I'm not trying to stream music via BT....
                              And the pioneer unit is 1/5 of that price

Comment

• DUDE that PLX Kiwi2 is nuts! lol what do you run that in? OBD2 that's all crazy! lol speed rpm ahhh time in each gear! Valve timing or some shit diagnose a problem lol clean oil lights! lol wow!
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X