Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I find it annoying when people call turbo's "snails".

- in for the Chris and Kelly bickering

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      probably not till the following weekend

IIRC evo kids were in love with the FP turbos

FP makes good turbos for EVO's and Subaru's. Never have heard bad things unless you forget to use the FP supplied oil feed and discharge hoses.

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
        came from 91, dropped to 80.5, and 1.5 year later i'm at 84 (kg)

scott ur a skinny bastard
        So your like 160ish lbs?

I'm at 187. BF% in the mid teens I think.

Originally posted by Minuki View Post
        True. I'm like 12 stone or thereabouts
        lol. wtf is a stone?

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        It's not killer or anything, it's just rare to have them in the US, it's the Canadian version of DD. I think their coffee is better.
        We have gas stations around here that have Tim Horton's doughnuts and coffee. I must say, I'm not a big fan of their coffee. We also have a couple gas stations that have DD coffee and I must say it tastes pretty much the same as you would get from DD.

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
        In Aus static burnouts are called brakies
        lol

Originally posted by kbuss View Post
        Dude in a SRT8 Supercharged Jeep raced me just now. His license plate frame said "Porches for breakfast, Ferrari's for dinner" but it didn't mention anything about Evo's. He kept up right by my quarter panel but couldn't gain any more. I need more power.
        lol. Did he have a mullet?

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        What do you have done to your evo?
        I rode in it at SoWo and if I remember right just bolt on's, turbo timer, and some other little things. It does sound rather wonderful though.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          No he shouldn't have lol. Think about how heavy that thing is.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          Typical SRT owner.

Power to weight. Kyle's Evo weighs a healthy 1000lbs less, easily.
          Yes I know but stock srts run 13.5 1/4 constantly. Supercharged on low boost should push in deep into the low 12s.

Damn good drivers can get the 9 MRs at 12.9 most see around 13.3 bone stock. I bet kyle is about a 12.7 with his mods.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          probably not till the following weekend

IIRC evo kids were in love with the FP turbos
          FPs are nice, a 6266 or 6262 would be a good turbo too.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
            So your like 160ish lbs?

I'm at 187. BF% in the mid teens I think.

lol. wtf is a stone?

We have gas stations around here that have Tim Horton's doughnuts and coffee. I must say, I'm not a big fan of their coffee. We also have a couple gas stations that have DD coffee and I must say it tastes pretty much the same as you would get from DD.

lol

lol. Did he have a mullet?

I rode in it at SoWo and if I remember right just bolt on's, turbo timer, and some other little things. It does sound rather wonderful though.
            You guys need to get out more a stone is a form of weight measurement they use in the UK.

Also DD coffee is > starbucks, and I think that TH is just a bit better than DD. Personal opinion there really probably the exact same shit lol.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Fuck all that pussy shit, run a 35R.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Curb weight is 5150 on an SRT Jeep. Kyle's probably at 3400.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                  Curb weight is 5150 on an SRT Jeep. Kyle's probably at 3400.
                  Kyle is probably 3400 with him in the car...
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

You guys need to get out more a stone is a form of weight measurement they use in the UK.

Also DD coffee is > starbucks, and I think that TH is just a bit better than DD. Personal opinion there really probably the exact same shit lol.
                    Dunkin coffee is 100% New England in liquid form. Its 24oz of hot mediocrity
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

By that, do you mean that we should know more about countries we don't live in, and never will?

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        Lol starbucks coffee is pure shit. How any one could drink that is beyond me.

Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                        By that, do you mean that we should know more about countries we don't live in, and never will?
                        It's call being worldly.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I've heard of people being weighed in stone, just thought over there they all used kg.

I don't know as if I've ever had TH coffee from a TH's, only at gas station places.

Not for nothing though, Maccas has some pretty decent coffee to be honest. I think they must have a hybrid style styrofoam/glass particle cup though as that shit is hotter than lava. You literally have to buy it, let it sit for a half hour, then drink it. Otherwise, you will burn the ever loving shit out of your mouth. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Those things weigh like 5000 lbs, Kyle's car is easily around 1 ton less.

Just looked it up 5150 curb weight.
                            The Evo should be about 2000lbs lighter. The SRT jeeps are not a dog, I am not defending the SRT I just feel his plate frame is wrong, and it doesnt add up for a supercharged SRT.

MRs have the aluminim hood roof IIRC, they sit about 3150 with a 1/4 tank of gas bone stock.

35r would suck on a stock block 2.0. I would just get a Holset and be done with that over the 35r.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              Yup.

Home brewed > *
                              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                              Originally posted by Ollie
                              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                                The Evo should be about 2000lbs lighter. The SRT jeeps are not a dog, I am not defending the SRT I just feel his plate frame is wrong, and it doesnt add up for a supercharged SRT.

MRs have the aluminim hood roof IIRC, they sit about 3150 with a 1/4 tank of gas bone stock.

35r would suck on a stock block 2.0. I would just get a Holset and be done with that over the 35r.
                                It was a joke.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X