Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck man. Doing a courier job and I had to wait 4 hours after I was supposed to be off to get this delivery there by 9. Still waiting. Better get payed well for this.

Apparently if this job doesnt get delivered the company I work for will be losing $300000.

Comment

• Damn dude. That fucking sucks.
      Sup. Call me Z.
      My Accord "build".

Comment

• just checked this thread out for the first time and only reading the last two pages without any knowledge of what was said before is just fucking disturbing. all that I see is "fuck that royal baby shit" ,"I just got Chinese", apparently army troops run around naked, and rob speaks jibbajabba...... i'm just going to leave now and pretend I never saw this

Comment

• Gtfo
          Sup. Call me Z.
          My Accord "build".

Comment

• Sup bitches
            Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Sup Rome.
              Sup. Call me Z.
              My Accord "build".

Comment

• Nm, thinking if I should sell half my wheels and spend $6k on a brand new set of Hayashi Yayoi's in epic sizes.

Cunts are trying to sell a set for $12k when I can get them for $6k new

Comment

• Yayoi's for the Crown? better be like 15x13.

Comment

• Nah Yayois only come in 14s and 4x114.3, so for the Z

Comment

• Roman=wheel sloot?

Nah.
                      Sup. Call me Z.
                      My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by Belvader View Post
                        just checked this thread out for the first time and only reading the last two pages without any knowledge of what was said before is just fucking disturbing. all that I see is "fuck that royal baby shit" ,"I just got Chinese", apparently army troops run around naked, and rob speaks jibbajabba...... i'm just going to leave now and pretend I never saw this
                        If that disturbs you, how in the shit do you even go on the internet at all?
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                          Roman=wheel sloot?
                          Nah.
                          Gota ball hard

Having trouble selling my OZ wheels coz cunts are cheap skates

They are happy to pay $1400 for a set of second hand rotas with tires, but too cheap to pay $1500 for some classic 3 piece quality wheels

Originally posted by Kielan View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            His internets have parental controls on.

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                            Gota ball hard

Having trouble selling my OZ wheels coz cunts are cheap skates

They are happy to pay $1400 for a set of second hand rotas with tires, but too cheap to pay $1500 for some classic 3 piece quality wheels

Rotas are baller wheels doe!
                            Sup. Call me Z.
                            My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by Belvader View Post
                              just checked this thread out for the first time and only reading the last two pages without any knowledge of what was said before is just fucking disturbing. all that I see is "fuck that royal baby shit" ,"I just got Chinese", apparently army troops run around naked, and rob speaks jibbajabba...... i'm just going to leave now and pretend I never saw this
                              Pretty much what happens, so leave now

Comment

• hmm just noticed that the set of wheels that I was going to low ball an offer at actually has a hidden reserve and the start price is $440 which is not the reserve...

And I was going to low ball a $330 offer at him

Comment

Working...
                                X