This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    I agree wholeheartedly. These little bastards get away with murder and get a little more than a slap on the wrist. Back in my day, if you spilled a glass of milk, you got your hands chopped off and were struck blind.
    Um, no.

In my house growing up, leather belts and flip flops flying around corners were the norm. The occasional smack in the back of the head as well.
    Sup. Call me Z.
    My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      when little kids stare at me, I stare right back. except mine is more of a "Im going to eat your soul then rape your mom" kinda stare

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      bastard children need to have terror instilled in them from a young age. So I try to do my part
      <3

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      I legit will push children (and adults for that matter) out of my way if they are just wandering like Stevie Wonder with no clue where the fuck they are. Luckily the look of disgust is so intense on my face that the slacking parent never says anything. However once I had to stop and yell at some cunt in a crosswalk

stupid bitch and her child cross the street while I have a green light. Like they just walk with no care that its a main fucking road and they might die. so I stop in the intersection

me - HEY!
      cunt - yea?
      me - YOURE FUCKING STUPID. AND YOUR KID IS GONNA GROW UP TO BE A PIECE OF SHIT TOO!
      cunt -
      then I drove off continuing my afternoon

Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
      Um, no.

In my house growing up, leather belts and flip flops flying around corners were the norm. The occasional smack in the back of the head as well.
      I had to go pick out my switch on 5 occasions. The first time I came back with a small dinky one, mom went out and got a long whiplike one. So the next time I got a big ass one, didnt end well either time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        You're trying too hard.
        Agreed, that was painful.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          You're trying too hard.
          Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Agreed, that was painful.
          You two can cuddle when you get a room. <3
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
            I had to go pick out my switch on 5 occasions. The first time I came back with a small dinky one, mom went out and got a long whiplike one. So the next time I got a big ass one, didnt end well either time.
            I've heard of that. I had that straight up, Latino upbringing. The leather flip flops aka "chancletas", the thick leather belt, fly swatters, tv remotes, etc. All that shit inflicted pain/fear/respect whenever I fucked up.
            Sup. Call me Z.
            My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
              I've heard of that. I had that straight up, Latino upbringing. The leather flip flops aka "chancletas", the thick leather belt, fly swatters, tv remotes, etc. All that shit inflicted pain/fear/respect whenever I fucked up.
              I had a wooden spoon once, mom broke it on my ass she hit me so hard.

Also got the belt by my dad once. Buckle and ll

Comment

• We're probably the last generation to get smacked in the United States, sadly. Now all these kids have cell phones and call CPS at the first sign of being reprimanded.
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Nope. My kids get smacked when they fuck up. They hear me go drill instructor and they shit bricks.
                  Sup. Call me Z.
                  My Accord "build".

Comment

• Dave, you still in here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                      Dave, you still in here?
                      nope
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

nope

Do the Broadway's come with shorter shocks or is there just more spring adjustment?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post

Do the Broadway's come with shorter shocks or is there just more spring adjustment?
                            shorter struts and shorter springs. but you dont adjust the height by the spring, you adjust it by the strut
                            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

shorter struts and shorter springs. but you dont adjust the height by the spring, you adjust it by the strut
                              sorry, I mis wrote. I think I may go with just the Fortune 500's and Swift springs. I want to be able to get somewhere close to stock with it raised all the way up.

Comment

unless you get the basics right? Those are non adjustable housings?
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X