• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      who let you back in here?
      Magic >

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
      KK, you sell your E28 again.
      No.
      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Boss was telling me old stories from when he was in Vietnam fighting. Crazy stuff!

Comment

• its only 11, wtf time!
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by rob&co View Post
            its only 11, wtf time!
            219pm duh

Comment

• Wow. It's actually nice outside. Damn.
              Sup. Call me Z.
              My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                219pm duh
                I wish!
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• I want to punch this lil kid whose watching me eating.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                    I want to punch this lil kid whose watching me eating.
                    when little kids stare at me, I stare right back. except mine is more of a "Im going to eat your soul then rape your mom" kinda stare
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                      dudeman still in here?
                      wat
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

when little kids stare at me, I stare right back. except mine is more of a "Im going to eat your soul then rape your mom" kinda stare
                        That's a step above throwing them across the room. I'm impressed.
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                          That's a step above throwing them across the room. I'm impressed.
                          bastard children need to have terror instilled in them from a young age. So I try to do my part

Comment

bastard children need to have terror instilled in them from a young age. So I try to do my part
                            I agree wholeheartedly. These little bastards get away with murder and get a little more than a slap on the wrist. Back in my day, if you spilled a glass of milk, you got your hands chopped off and were struck blind.
                            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                            Originally posted by Ollie
                            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

I agree wholeheartedly. These little bastards get away with murder and get a little more than a slap on the wrist. Back in my day, if you spilled a glass of milk, you got your hands chopped off and were struck blind.
                              You're trying too hard.
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

I legit will push children (and adults for that matter) out of my way if they are just wandering like Stevie Wonder with no clue where the fuck they are. Luckily the look of disgust is so intense on my face that the slacking parent never says anything. However once I had to stop and yell at some cunt in a crosswalk

stupid bitch and her child cross the street while I have a green light. Like they just walk with no care that its a main fucking road and they might die. so I stop in the intersection

me - HEY!
                                cunt - yea?
                                me - YOURE FUCKING STUPID. AND YOUR KID IS GONNA GROW UP TO BE A PIECE OF SHIT TOO!
                                cunt -
                                then I drove off continuing my afternoon

Comment

Working...
                                X