This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
    Rolling fenders? You'll be fine, unless you take it to you know who then you're fucked.
    lol

Originally posted by kbuss View Post
    Since we're talking mileage; Sept. 2011 I had 37,xxx on the evo and I'm at 54,xxx now.
    Bought my car with 27k miles or so in Oct 2010, I'm at about 33k atm.
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
      Afternoon fellas.

Cracked 135K in the car this morning. That's 1,000 miles in just over a month. Yikes
      Easy peasy. When I lived in Chicago and commuted out here to Plainfield every day, I was doing about 100 miles/day, or about 3,000/month. Oil changes every six weeks.

Bought Natalie in Sept. 2009 with 19,000 miles.

Right now she has 104,000. She's a right fucking tank.

Also, in job news, I wrote out how to do every aspect of my job for the next person to take my place. Explains how to run everything both front-of-house and back-of-house. Design templates, Photoshop settings, HTML code use for the blog, etc. etc. Got me a little nostalgic, but also made me realize just how much of this job I have practically memorized.

I also told them to be nice to you guys. God help them if they wander into RT.

Originally posted by Rob&co
      MOCK MY FUCKING SPELLED WRONG WORDS PAL!

Comment

• will be strange when the first fmu post come in, and it's not gonna be you
        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by AndrewFromTheInternet View Post
          I also told them to be nice to you guys. God help them if they wander into RT.
          If anyone from FMU wanders in here after the next two weeks, they're free game.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Bought my car in August 2011 with 129k, didn't drive it for a total of 8 months during the course of my ownership. Now it has 155k.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Also, some dude just texted me
              "Still got the BMW?"
              "Yeah"
              "What's the best you'll do on it"

Really dude? You didn't ask me anything about the car and you're already trying to negotiate with me? I've already adjusted my price accordingly for what cosmetics it needs.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i dont get this shit !
                dont post on here much, so might make this thread my new home

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh16v View Post
                  i dont get this shit !
                  Guess again. Leave before you're banned.
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• H2O sounds like a blast, I may have to try and fly out. I should have a bit ov vacation to burn after Vegas.

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                      will be strange when the first fmu post come in, and it's not gonna be you
                      Yeah. It's going to be even weirder when I read them from my desk at my new job.

It will also be weird when I come in for work (because, honestly, I trust these guys more than any Honda-specific shop in Chicago) and see somebody else doing my old job.

Shit will just be weird in general.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      If anyone from FMU wanders in here after the next two weeks, they're free game.
                      Now, be nice. You can't really give them guff for shit that went down prior to the new person's arrival, if they even decide to hire somebody to replace me. Knowing them, they'll try to solve the problem internally for a while, which will mean that quality will most likely drop off the face of the planet.

I am not beyond continuing to do work for FMU while at my new job, provided I am compensated in a manner I deem fair. I wouldn't mind spending Sunday night writing a week's worth of FMU blog posts for them. At least then I know the quality isn't dipping, ya know?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        Also, some dude just texted me
                        "Still got the BMW?"
                        "Yeah"
                        "What's the best you'll do on it"

Really dude? You didn't ask me anything about the car and you're already trying to negotiate with me? I've already adjusted my price accordingly for what cosmetics it needs.
                        Tell him the best you'll do is what your asking. That's what I do.

Originally posted by Josh16v View Post
                        i dont get this shit !
                        I hope you read the disclaimer.
                        BMW E38
                        That White Evo
                        -SOLD
                        instagram @kbuss
                        flickr

Comment

• And I may actually go to H2O now that I have PTO and more money in my pocket (well, i WILL soon). Flying out Thursday night or Friday morning, coming home towards the tail end of the weekend.

Comment

• I respect FMU and their employees. But no one just walks into Random Thread and gets accepted, we've all gone through the hazing.

That said, FMU might get a little bit more slack, as they have big shoes to fill.

Comment

• isn't anyone free game in here

even i wandered in at some point

never got any **** tho, or treated as a noob lol
                              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• I think I entered when everyone wasn't so mean to noobs lol

Comment

Working...
                                X