Clear All

• Fuck ya man
    can't wait to get this shit done
    little bit nervous though, hope I don't fuck my fenders up
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
      Yes I did. Not something I'm too proud of. Glad they're gone. lol

I bought my car almost 4 years ago with 33k on it and as it is now I'm almost at 95k.

2 trips to Georgia, couple trips to Canada (eh), bunch of trips to Rochester, few trips to Vermont, and just dailying it all adds up.
      dude I love your car so much
      you coming to that show in somers in a couple weeks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        Fuck ya man
        I think you'll be alright. I mean shit, I took my time with heat and a soft faced mallet and mine turned out pretty damn good.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

dude I love your car so much
          you coming to that show in somers in a couple weeks?
          Thanks homie. Prolly not since I work weekends. I want to save up my paid time off so I can try and hit H20 this year. I expect your going to that?

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• tinted tails can be allright
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Yes I did. Not something I'm too proud of. Glad they're gone. lol

I bought my car almost 4 years ago with 33k on it and as it is now I'm almost at 95k.

2 trips to Georgia, couple trips to Canada (eh), bunch of trips to Rochester, few trips to Vermont, and just dailying it all adds up.
              It adds up fast. You're still in good shape, I've never owned a car with less than 100k on it.

I know we're a bit of a drive for you, but you should come to a few car shows out here this year. The ZCCR usually has a meet in early June, and there's a few others coming up from Roc Euro. We still on for Syracuse and Dinosaur BBQ one day?
              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
              Originally posted by Ollie
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Morning all.

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                  tinted tails can be allright
                  Depends on the car and how dark they are.

Mostly though, no, they're shit.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    It adds up fast. You're still in good shape, I've never owned a car with less than 100k on it.

I know we're a bit of a drive for you, but you should come to a few car shows out here this year. The ZCCR usually has a meet in early June, and there's a few others coming up from Roc Euro. We still on for Syracuse and Dinosaur BBQ one day?
                    Like I said above, shows are going to be tough since I work weekends and shit. If I can find people at work that want to trade a day with me so I can have a Saturday off I would be able to do a one day trip like that.

And yea, we'll have to meet in cuse at some point this summer and hoon around up there. By then hopefully the indoor go-carts will be ready at the mall and we can do those. That would be a blast.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• bought the gti with 35K

1 year later we've advanced to 50

i had tinted tails on my mk3 tdi (tho factory tinted), also i've had a set of fake red tails on the mk2

my old w201 had 275K when i sold it, now 8 years later that car still drives, father of friend of mine has it, swapped it for the tdi
                      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                        Morning all.
                        Sup dude.

Originally posted by andybob View Post
                        Like I said above, shows are going to be tough since I work weekends and shit. If I can find people at work that want to trade a day with me so I can have a Saturday off I would be able to do a one day trip like that.

And yea, we'll have to meet in cuse at some point this summer and hoon around up there. By then hopefully the indoor go-carts will be ready at the mall and we can do those. That would be a blast.
                        I understand, I worked weekends for every single job I ever had until I got my current gig.

A day cruise would be a lot of fun, I know Ollie wanted to do something at some point. The go-karts sound like a fucking blast, I wanted to have a cruise out there with a few of my local friends to go try them out when they're done.
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Fuck ya man
                          Rolling fenders? You'll be fine, unless you take it to you know who then you're fucked.
                          BMW E38
                          That White Evo
                          -SOLD
                          instagram @kbuss
                          flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                            Sup dude.

I understand, I worked weekends for every single job I ever had until I got my current gig.

A day cruise would be a lot of fun, I know Ollie wanted to do something at some point. The go-karts sound like a fucking blast, I wanted to have a cruise out there with a few of my local friends to go try them out when they're done.
                            I fucking love go-carts.

We'll def so something and I'll try and hit atleast one show this summer.

I got to go. Need to trim my beard and get ready for work. Later guys.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Since we're talking mileage; Sept. 2011 I had 37,xxx on the evo and I'm at 54,xxx now.
                              BMW E38
                              That White Evo
                              -SOLD
                              instagram @kbuss
                              flickr

Comment

I think you'll be alright. I mean shit, I took my time with heat and a soft faced mallet and mine turned out pretty damn good.
                                yeah I hope so, I figure some heat and taking my time and I should be all right
                                I'm just have really bad car ocd

Originally posted by andybob View Post
                                Thanks homie. Prolly not since I work weekends. I want to save up my paid time off so I can try and hit H20 this year. I expect your going to that?
                                Yeah I'm planning on it atm

Comment

Working...
                                X