This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
    They do.. There's a few parts of Canada that don't get it that bad snow wise... I bet those are top dollar....

I want to buy one from a drift stoner that barely runs for 2k out in BC comes w a Pound of BC bud!

But on a more serious note my friend Aaron down the st has a Cafierro, R32 R33 and just got a non running r34 four door! No joke let me see what I can find...
    *Cefiro
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
      *Cefiro
      Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

fuck hes private his s13 os rhd all of his cars are actually even the ae86!
      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

But you don't have summers with 90% humidity.

Like it is actually constantly humid in Japan, even when it was 12deg it was still humid so that my clothes would not dry out in 3 days hanging in our room.
        That is our summer. There is rarely a break in humidity. Combined with the salt, cars that are 4-5 years old start to develop rust. My dads 2010 altima just had the paint bubble/peel on his subframe and his car is unerwashed all the time

Comment

But you don't have summers with 90% humidity.

Like it is actually constantly humid in Japan, even when it was 12deg it was still humid so that my clothes would not dry out in 3 days hanging in our room.
          Doesn't matter when it rains most of the time. It's been really hot and humid here the past few days.

Even still, salt and sand trumps humidity without a doubt. Salt basically dissolves clean cars here, it just promotes oxidation like crazy.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Some of the cleanest cars I have ever seen were in SoCal.

Most shitboxes in junkyards around here are still on the road out there. It's almost eerie seeing a late 80's Grand Caravan rust free.

Who the fuck keeps one of those that long?

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              Doesn't matter when it rains most of the time. It's been really hot and humid here the past few days.

Even still, salt and sand trumps humidity without a doubt. Salt basically dissolves clean cars here, it just promotes oxidation like crazy.
              True. That's one thing I miss about the SE. No fucking salt. Cars last longer down there.
              Sup. Call me Z.
              My Accord "build".

Comment

How much money have you dumped into your "project" S14 again?
                1. My car is 10 years newer.
                2. I paid 9k for my car not 20k.
                3. I actually got to drive my car and check it out before I paid for it.
                4. My car has no rust and is one of the lowest if not the lowest mileage kouki in the country.
                5. I have about 25k or so into my car atm, my car will fucking kill a stock R32 GTR in any form of racing.
                6. You're dumb.

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                A good condition R32 GTR will still fetch $20k but for that price it better come with a rebuilt motor, gearbox and transfer case.

We had a huge price drop over the the last few years on GTRs
                It will be 20k+ by the time its legal to drive in the US and transported halfway around the country. And thats assuming it only cost 10k or so to purchase.
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Rust Free and http://www.e46fanatics.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=740251 bank......
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• My car has no rust and is one of the lowest if not the lowest mileage kouki in the country.

Zilvia has spoken!........
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Only GTR worth buying is the R34 GT-R V-Spec II Nur. They don't loose their value at all.

The only other GTR is the Z-Tune for ultimate exclusivity

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                        1. My car is 10 years newer.
                        2. I paid 9k for my car not 20k.
                        3. I actually got to drive my car and check it out before I paid for it.
                        4. My car has no rust and is one of the lowest if not the lowest mileage kouki in the country.
                        5. I have about 25k or so into my car atm, my car will fucking kill a stock R32 GTR in any form of racing.
                        6. You're dumb.

It will be 20k+ by the time its legal to drive in the US and transported halfway around the country. And thats assuming it only cost 10k or so to purchase.
                        Dude, too easy.
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

What else is new? No matter what anyone does, someone has done it once before.

Morning Roman.
                          Sure, but there hasn't been nearly the same level of fangirling as what we are about to see. Case and point.
                          Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                          Most of those fgts wont be able to afford it anyways. The prices are going to shoot up overnight
                          Thank god
                          Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                          All the R32s that will come into US will be just about buckets of rust.

Coz chances of finding a clean R32 that is 25 years old are pretty slim, and you will have to pay a premium price.
                          Yup.
                          Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                          that's why we will get them from canadia!
                          LOL
                          And the big problem is you're competing with people who actually live in the country and you still have to pay for importing, transporting, and making that shit legal.

20k+ for a car that you can't check out in person, is 25 years old, and really isn't all that great anymore is laughable.
                          Nailed it
                          Yeah, that'll be real fun......
                          Bucket loads
                          Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                          You do realize I live in New York, right? Add heaps and heaps of road salt and sand to that pile, and you're basically describing where I'm from.

How much money have you dumped into your "project" S14 again?
                          Have you ever even see dude's car in person? I have never EVER laid eyes on a cleaner car of that age. All of the R32s I've ever seen, no matter what country I've been in have had some degree of rust somewhere, and has been beat to shit, and treated like a POS 240. R32s are only kinda cool, and for the money you'd pay to get it here, you'd probably end up spending 25-30k, on a car that is really worth 5k at most. At no point is that even close to remotely worth it. And that's before you even start modding it in anyway.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Uh they use salt and sand in Japan too.....
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Aha ha ha ha all Jap cars will need a re-tune to run your shitty 91 fuel

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                                Uh they use salt and sand in Japan too.....
                                I think people forget that the japanese climate isn't too dissimilar to ours.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X