Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the R32s that will come into US will be just about buckets of rust.

Coz chances of finding a clean R32 that is 25 years old are pretty slim, and you will have to pay a premium price.
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Same can be said about finding any old chassis though.
      Sup. Call me Z.
      My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
        All the R32s that will come into US will be just about buckets of rust.

Coz chances of finding a clean R32 that is 25 years old are pretty slim, and you will have to pay a premium price.
        See below
        Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
        Same can be said about finding any old chassis though.
        And nailed it.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Nope in Japan cars rust heaps, it is the humid climate that kills the cars and the lack of proper rust protection.

So yeah pretty much any 25 year old car in Japan are ridiculously hard to get in good condition.

Comment

like s13, ae86, cressidas and e30's 2002's so so so on.......
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Nope in Japan cars rust heaps, it is the humid climate that kills the cars and the lack of proper rust protection.

So yeah pretty much any 25 year old car in Japan are ridiculously hard to get in good condition.
              that's why we will get them from canadia!
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

And the big problem is you're competing with people who actually live in the country and you still have to pay for importing, transporting, and making that shit legal.

20k+ for a car that you can't check out in person, is 25 years old, and really isn't all that great anymore is laughable.
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Duno if Canada is worse or not. Do they salt their roads?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                    that's why we will get them from canadia!
                    Yeah, that'll be real fun......
                    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Time to hit up 7eleven for some taquitos and head to work.

Comment

Nope in Japan cars rust heaps, it is the humid climate that kills the cars and the lack of proper rust protection.

You do realize I live in New York, right? Add heaps and heaps of road salt and sand to that pile, and you're basically describing where I'm from.
                        Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                        20k+ for a car that you can't check out in person, is 25 years old, and really isn't all that great anymore is laughable.
                        How much money have you dumped into your "project" S14 again?
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• A good condition R32 GTR will still fetch $20k but for that price it better come with a rebuilt motor, gearbox and transfer case.

We had a huge price drop over the the last few years on GTRs

Comment

Duno if Canada is worse or not. Do they salt their roads?
                            They do.. There's a few parts of Canada that don't get it that bad snow wise... I bet those are top dollar....
                            Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            Yeah, that'll be real fun......
                            I want to buy one from a drift stoner that barely runs for 2k out in BC comes w a Pound of BC bud!

But on a more serious note my friend Aaron down the st has a Cafierro, R32 R33 and just got a non running r34 four door! No joke let me see what I can find...
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                              Time to hit up 7eleven for some taquitos and head to work.
                              shitty!
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                                You do realize I live in New York, right? Add heaps and heaps of road salt and sand to that pile, and you're basically describing where I'm from.
                                But you don't have summers with 90% humidity.

Like it is actually constantly humid in Japan, even when it was 12deg it was still humid so that my clothes would not dry out in 3 days hanging in our room.

Comment

Working...
                                X