Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a teacher in college that had an 8 second '71 Challenger that was tubbed and full street legal. Had plates and a massive blower that stuck out of the hood. Also had a 2-tone Chip Foose paintjob, it was a beauty of a car.

He dyno'd it at the school on out\r dyno and set the boost to 2lb. Pegged the dyno at 600 hp, then took it to the track and cranked the boost to 12 lbs. lol. He's pretty certain its a 1000 hp car.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
      I had a teacher in college that had an 8 second '71 Challenger that was tubbed and full street legal. Had plates and a massive blower that stuck out of the hood. Also had a 2-tone Chip Foose paintjob, it was a beauty of a car.

He dyno'd it at the school on outr dyno and set the boost to 2lb. Pegged the dyno at 600 hp, then took it to the track and cranked the boost to 12 lbs. lol. He's pretty certain its a 1000 hp car.
      Thats about right as roughly each lb of boost is around 30hp

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
        Thats about right as roughly each lb of boost is around 30hp
        Not to mention the motor is an all aluminum 488 Hemi on race gas.

The lope at idle is <3

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Off to the gym.

Laters

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Morning gents. Another full night's sleep in the books for this guy.
            Sup. Call me Z.
            My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
              a wild chris appears

rather early i might add
              Been at work since 6:30 on nothing but home brewed coffee. Just sat down to eat breakfast two hours later because my head is fucking pounding from the caffeine
              Originally posted by andybob View Post

The lope at idle is <3
              Lope. <3

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMyKu_sbLpk"]Uncapped - YouTube[/ame]
              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
              Originally posted by Ollie
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post

The lope at idle is <3
                me gusta the lope

Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                Morning gents. Another full night's sleep in the books for this guy.
                Fuck you!!

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                Been at work since 6:30 on nothing but home brewed coffee. Just sat down to eat breakfast two hours later because my head is fucking pounding from the caffeine

Lope. <3

Uncapped - YouTube
                I have no speakers and the headphone jack doesnt work here at work

This pallet I have been trying to band for the last fucking hour smells like drunken homeless man puke. it makes me gag and its on my shirt. I need to keep a shirt in the car.

Comment

• I want an R32 Skyline so bad it's almost retarded.
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• You're retarded.
                    Sup. Call me Z.
                    My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                      You're retarded.
                      Don't really care. I plan on getting one before I kick the bucket.

I've been toying with the idea of selling the M3 next year and looking for one, since they'll be legal to import in 2014.

Comment

• Busting your balls bro. I'd love an r33. I never liked the styling of the r32 or the r34.
                        Sup. Call me Z.
                        My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                          Busting your balls bro. I'd love an r33. I never liked the styling of the r32 or the r34.
                          Ironically, I don't completely love the R33. Love the R32 and R34.

My better half grew up in the land of JDM cars, her mom has pictures of her standing in front of a few GTR's and Silvias. Naturally, she said she's behind me 100% if we find a nice Skyline.

Just look at this fucking thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                            Ironically, I don't completely love the R33. Love the R32 and R34.

My better half grew up in the land of JDM cars, her mom has pictures of her standing in front of a few GTR's and Silvias. Naturally, she said she's behind me 100% if we find a nice Skyline.

Just look at this fucking thing.

[img]http://ih0.redbubble.net/image.7106820.9832/flat,550x550,075,f.jpg[img]
                            That is pretty funny. Now if someone were to hand me the keys and title for those, I won't decline.
                            Sup. Call me Z.
                            My Accord "build".

Comment

• I don't think anyone on here would.

Except maybe Rob. He hates anything but E30's and rotary motors.

Comment

• I didn't think anyone here would. But a random good/stupid person...
                                Sup. Call me Z.
                                My Accord "build".

Comment

Working...
                                X