This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
    What do a 600 hp Supra and a 1000 hp Supra have in common.
    They both walk right by me on the expressway.

BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Morning. Waked into the DMV yesterday walked out with paperwork that replaces a title. Car will be sold this weekend. Hopefully.

Comment

• LOL.

I lolled hard at Kyle's FB post about the doughnuts.

Gingers throwing doughnuts at cars in a fit of road rage.

love it

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Well, I suppose.

Time to go to the gym and pick things up and put them back down.

Heavy upper/middle back and bi's today.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

LOL.

I lolled hard at Kyle's FB post about the doughnuts.

Gingers throwing doughnuts at cars in a fit of road rage.

love it
            I've launched a half-full soda into someone's interior. I hope he had fun cleaning grape soda off of a tan interior.
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              I've launched a half-full soda into someone's interior. I hope he had fun cleaning grape soda off of a tan interior.
              lol.

That reminds me of something my old roommate and another buddy did.

They both lived down by the city and were on their way home from school. They got behind some state worker in a tractor holding up traffic for a while on the thruway. When the road finally opened back up and they could pass them, the got beside him and my buddy threw a full big gulp at the guy. It soared through the open window and hit the guy in the face.

Since it was a state worker, they must have gotten on the radio and told the police. About an hour later my roomie and buddy got pulled over by a NYS Trooper and they both went to jail.

In the end I think they just had some fines or whatever, but they both cleaned their bank accounts out to post bail.

lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• yo

took the day off

sun is pounding down, drinking cocktail, music blaring, audi wagons are cheaper then i thought, life can be good
                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

lol.

That reminds me of something my old roommate and another buddy did.

They both lived down by the city and were on their way home from school. They got behind some state worker in a tractor holding up traffic for a while on the thruway. When the road finally opened back up and they could pass them, the got beside him and my buddy threw a full big gulp at the guy. It soared through the open window and hit the guy in the face.

Since it was a state worker, they must have gotten on the radio and told the police. About an hour later my roomie and buddy got pulled over by a NYS Trooper and they both went to jail.

In the end I think they just had some fines or whatever, but they both cleaned their bank accounts out to post bail.

lol
                  What a bunch of idiots
                  Originally posted by P78 View Post
                  yo

took the day off

sun is pounding down, drinking cocktail, music blaring, audi wagons are cheaper then i thought, life can be good
                  Jealous.

Comment

• didn't know you were an audi man
                    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Fuck. I'm waiting in line to walk into court and I need to fart. Bad.
                      Sup. Call me Z.
                      My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                        Fuck. I'm waiting in line to walk into court and I need to fart. Bad.
                        Not like they can ticket you for cropdusting.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                          Fuck. I'm waiting in line to walk into court and I need to fart. Bad.
                          Fuck it fart. If anything it may help the line move faster

Comment

• damn all 3 coffee pots in the warehouse were out of coffee. I had to go to the office part, that took some skill walking an 1/8 mile with a full cup of coffeee.

Comment

• I can't fucking help but notice all the "black on white" posts on facebook in the past few weeks. Suddenly every black person who helps a white person gets a story, or vice versa.

For the love of God, let the fucking case go.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                                I can't fucking help but notice all the "black on white" posts on facebook in the past few weeks. Suddenly every black person who helps a white person gets a story, or vice versa.

For the love of God, let the fucking case go.
                                So I uh helped one of my drivers who is black load pallets into his truck. RACISM YOU FAIL!!!!

But for real the dude could bench press me with his pinky. His arms are the size of my head.

Comment

Working...
                                X