Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fucking really want to upsize a set of Breytons to 19's with slant lips and put them on a Genesis coupe.

Like really bad.

Also, widths would be 10.5" front and 11.5" rear.

Yes, they would fit.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
      I fucking really want to upsize a set of Breytons to 19's with slant lips and put them on a Genesis coupe.

Like really bad.

Also, widths would be 10.5" front and 11.5" rear.

Yes, they would fit.
      Do it. Then let me get drunk and ride around with you as people freak out.
      Originally posted by Oxer
      people are such stupid cunts.
      fuck everybody.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
      Originally posted by Dudermagee
      You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
        Do it. Then let me get drunk and ride around with you as people freak out.
        Minds would be destroyed.

Just destroyed.

I have so many crazy awesome weird builds in my head, just no money. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

I just dropped the browns off to the superbowl as well
          I have had way to much protein. Shit was a push.

Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
          And now we've sunk to shit talk. Literally.
          It is a norm in here

Originally posted by jdel View Post
          Not at all. I still blame Rob for dropping the IQ in here below 50, but he is irl friends with a couple of people supposedly so we can't get rid of him.

KK, Kielan, Jaze, Oxer, Dave, Drama, Jason, and a few others don't post as much either.
          Good ole RT the times are gone Pretty much when the new one started was when it died.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post

It is a norm in here

Good ole RT the times are gone Pretty much when the new one started was when it died.
            Well Rob increased his posting. Then the noobs started coming in. It's not the same without that group that helped finish off the old thread.
            Originally posted by Oxer
            people are such stupid cunts.
            fuck everybody.
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
            listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
            Originally posted by Dudermagee
            You're stupid.

Comment

Tell me about it. I'm in-taking about 200g of protein everyday.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Woah new facebook update is weird. Looks like it belongs on a phone now a webpage

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                  Well Rob increased his posting. Then the noobs started coming in. It's not the same without that group that helped finish off the old thread.
                  It was when the noobs came in that shit went awry. I dont mind Crackerteg, but that creepy guy who knew rt before he was in rt is just fucking weird. and whoever else newb should just leave.

Originally posted by andybob View Post
                  Tell me about it. I'm in-taking about 200g of protein everyday.
                  I couldnt imagine. Since I moved out on my own for awhile I have been eating like shit on the cheap. Balance of diet has not been my focus.Mainly alot of meat, and thats about it.

Comment

Woah new facebook update is weird. Looks like it belongs on a phone now a webpage
                    Was thinking the same thing. Nomegusta.
                    Sup. Call me Z.
                    My Accord "build".

Comment

I couldnt imagine. Since I moved out on my own for awhile I have been eating like shit on the cheap. Balance of diet has not been my focus.Mainly alot of meat, and thats about it.
                      I drink 5 protein shakes a day. 3 Whey shakes and 2 Casein shakes.

Then between eating high protein foods, tuna, peanut butter, eggs, egg whites, low fat dairy, ect. I get pretty close to 200g a day.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Sup guys.

Comment

• Sup John.

BTW, I think I said my brother was going to EDC NYC....That's wrong, I meant Electric Zoo. That line-up looks pretty damn intense too.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Sup John.

BTW, I think I said my brother was going to EDC NYC....That's wrong, I meant Electric Zoo. That line-up looks pretty damn intense too.
                            That line up is pretty much all the good artists from EDC Vegas. Except for Avicii. Fuck that guy.

Fuck I want to see Above and Beyond again.

Comment

I drink 5 protein shakes a day. 3 Whey shakes and 2 Casein shakes.

Then between eating high protein foods, tuna, peanut butter, eggs, egg whites, low fat dairy, ect. I get pretty close to 200g a day.
                              Oh damn

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                                That line up is pretty much all the good artists from EDC Vegas. Except for Avicii. Fuck that guy.

Fuck I want to see Above and Beyond again.
                                I don't mind his singe 'Wake Me Up' or whatever it's called. Very Daft Punkish IMO.

I've talked to people that have seen Avicii live though, sounds like he isn't all that he's cracked up to be.

I really want to see Kaskade live. I know we talked about this last night...lol

He did a live set for Sirius/XM yesterday and my brother got to listen to it on Soundcloud before it was taken down and said it was amazing. He's been in the game for so long.

I need to listen to an Above and Beyond set, I've heard they are really good. I've listened to EDM for like 2 years now and feel like there is so many artists I haven't heard.

Also, I don't mind a little trance here and there. I listed to W&W's Ultra mix and it was pretty awesome. Trance in the gym = beast mode.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X