X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheeky cider, Rob

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
      ahhhh nice! Wish I was a baller I would meet u down there! Better yet wish I could just start a FD team and then u can watch me crash around in a 1000hp e34......
      We're renting a big house, should be fun. Haha I'd definitely watch team Rob smoke it up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
        Cheeky cider, Rob
        [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFav9P54JUA"]Chicken Noodle Soup - YouTube[/ame]
        Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
        We're renting a big house, should be fun. Haha I'd definitely watch team Rob smoke it up!

the cool thing about my FD team would be that its twice the smoke!
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Someone had an E34 Turbo around here. Nailed it into the back of a bus though

Comment

Someone had an E34 Turbo around here. Nailed it into the back of a bus though
            fuk yes he was doing it right! That's what those cars were made for. That's why it would be our chassis! The team would have 3 for each event.......
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Sounded rad too. I was meant to take photos of it the day after he crashed it lol

Comment

Sounded rad too. I was meant to take photos of it the day after he crashed it lol
                damn! what color was it? Hows your car coming along?
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

listen up ass hole, ill only tell you this once! Go fuk your self and that Honda that took you to work this morning and placed in front of this computer faggot!
                  Ah ha! That's where you're wrong fuckwad! I'm off this week. So again, fuck you and that shitty e30 you rode in.
                  Sup. Call me Z.
                  My Accord "build".

Comment

Chicken Noodle Soup - YouTube

the cool thing about my FD team would be that its twice the smoke!
                    Honestly, I miss the days before FD. Grassroots drifting was so much damn fun. I miss all the shenanigans, they poorboy cars, the zipties, the parties, all that stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                      Ah ha! That's where you're wrong fuckwad! I'm off this week. So again, fuck you and that shitty e30 you rode in.
                      I took my e23 today dumb fuck! And u don't even have a job u looser! Keep those kids off the st!
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                        Honestly, I miss the days before FD. Grassroots drifting was so much damn fun. I miss all the shenanigans, they poorboy cars, the zipties, the parties, all that stuff.
                        me 2! Shit that's actually me raping my aunts e34 lol she sold it to me shortly after! lol

Fun times!
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

damn! what color was it? Hows your car coming along?
                          Like a dark grey/silver. Should be painted this week

Comment

Like a dark grey/silver. Should be painted this week
                            dolphin? and nice looking forward to it!
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

I took my e23 today dumb fuck! And u don't even have a job u looser! Keep those kids off the st!
                              I do have a job ya fuck! It's to keep the kids sweating making shoes! Again, fuck you and the shitty old beemer you drive.

Ok. I'm done. Later fgts.
                              Sup. Call me Z.
                              My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                                I do have a job ya fuck! It's to keep the kids sweating making shoes! Again, fuck you and the shitty old beemer you drive.

Ok. I'm done. Later fgts.
                                are you a moron? or are you possessed by retarded ghost?
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X