• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Today has been so fucking stressful.
    #AudiOwnerProblems
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
      Maybe someone can enlighten in this situation im in. Car is pretty much sold for this weekend. The perosn who is buying the car is from New York and I guess they need titles to register a car there. I do not have a title for the car unfortunately. Can I go to my DMV and get a duplicate title or some sort of paperwork so that this person can register the car in New York?
      You need the title. I don't know how the hell you thought you could sell a car without a title, but without one, he can't register it, insure it, or buy it really.
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        You need the title. I don't know how the hell you thought you could sell a car without a title, but without one, he can't register it, insure it, or buy it really.
        in RI they dont use titles. with the current reg and bill of sale it should be fine. never had an issue registering a car from ri
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          in RI they dont use titles. with the current reg and bill of sale it should be fine. never had an issue registering a car from ri
          NYS is a little bit different from what I recall. RI is a little less stringent.

EDIT- last year when I went to put the Prelude on the road, some old dickhead was freaking out at the counter because he came to register his car but had nothing more than a handwritten note that basically read "I soll dis car to muh ngga an now he own it n shit". They were pretty clear- title and insurance info is a must.

Comment

NYS is a little bit different from what I recall. RI is a little less stringent.
            Im saying that with the RI reg and bill of sale, he can reg it in NY no issues

Comment

Im saying that with the RI reg and bill of sale, he can reg it in NY no issues
              Not sure how that works.

I'm no lawyer but I'm pretty sure the buyer can't legally enter the car until the seller wipes the coke off the center console.

Comment

Not sure how that works.

I'm no lawyer but I'm pretty sure the buyer can't legally enter the car until the seller wipes the coke off the center console.
                cant get a title from a state that doesnt issue them

Comment

• Ill be heading to the DMV tomorrow morning to fill out paper to get another title for the car. Thanks for the input guys.

Comment

Ill be heading to the DMV tomorrow morning to fill out paper to get another title for the car. Thanks for the input guys.
                    Lol, you think they just have it hiding behind the desk? They'll have to make one and mail it to you or the buyer.

Best of luck.

Comment

best show on the east coast is this weekend!
                      I'd rather shoot myself in the kneecap with a fucking shotgun.
                      Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      #AudiOwnerProblems
                      Has nothing to do with my car. The car is fantastic actually.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• QUICK!

someone talk me out of buying a dsm

Comment

Lol, you think they just have it hiding behind the desk? They'll have to make one and mail it to you or the buyer.

Best of luck.
                          I know. Im going there to fill out the necessary paperwork so they can mail me the new one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            I'd rather shoot myself in the kneecap with a fucking shotgun.

Has nothing to do with my car. The car is fantastic actually.

Glad to hear the car is working out well for you. You picked it up quick.

Comment

Best of luck.
                              Usually a 15 business day turn around time for a duplicate title. Just as an FYI.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I know. Im going there to fill out the necessary paperwork so they can mail me the new one.
                                I can make you a title

Comment

Working...
                                X