• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
    Bullshit!
    Your opinion in irrelevant

Originally posted by Neil View Post
    Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
    *sigh* I'll show you one day when I pull up in my Type R JDM front swapped Integra. K Series swap...yeah, great ideas for that car. Hope I get to buy one in a few years.
    Jack, stop.

Just stop while you're behind.
    QFT
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• SO you would spend $5k on a swap and get beaten by an off the shelf V6 Commodore or straight 6 Falcon

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
        You guys are mean. :/ lol
        Hard love broski.

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
        SO you would spend $5k on a swap and get beaten by an off the shelf V6 Commodore or straight 6 Falcon
        I'd be down to test that using my boat.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
          SO you would spend $5k on a swap and get beaten by an off the shelf V6 Commodore or straight 6 Falcon
          You miss the point. YOUR opinion is irrelevant. 8)

Originally posted by TRaNz
          yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
          They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• honda makes a good motor, but no rwd = no respect.

Comment

• It wasn't an opinion, it was a question... and you didn't answer it.

My first car is my 180, coz I worked hard and saved the money until I could afford a good car.

Work hard, Play harder

Comment

• I do want to pick up a late 70's corolla and drop in either a 1J or 2J. Dreams are nice.
                Sup. Call me Z.
                My Accord "build".

Comment

• I've been really wanting to get another VL again.....

I think it's going to haunt me until I do get another one.....

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                    It wasn't an opinion, it was a question... and you didn't answer it.

My first car is my 180, coz I worked hard and saved the money until I could afford a good car.

Work hard, Play harder
                    I'm quite content with my Prelude, except for the power side of it. And it isn't about winning against bogans in their typical Aussie cars, it's about me getting enjoyment out of it. There. That's all.

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                    They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                      I do want to pick up a late 70's corolla and drop in either a 1J or 2J. Dreams are nice.
                      1/2jz's are tanks in old rollas, the balance would be out of hand man. 1uz would be lighter and FAR easier to swap. or you could turbo the 3tc and have a 4cyl hemi from the hands of satan himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnytsunami View Post
                        1/2jz's are tanks in old rollas, the balance would be out of hand man. 1uz would be lighter and FAR easier to swap. or you could turbo the 3tc and have a 4cyl hemi from the hands of satan himself.
                        Dude, anything in those little cars, save for a four banger, are tanks.
                        Sup. Call me Z.
                        My Accord "build".

Comment

• with the tranny, the 1uz is lighter than the jz's by over 100 pounds. either would be silly in a rolla, but fun nonetheless.

Comment

• SR20DET corollas are extremely popular, such a simple and good swap

Comment

• sr86's are quite capable, good call roman

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnytsunami View Post
                                with the tranny, the 1uz is lighter than the jz's by over 100 pounds. either would be silly in a rolla, but fun nonetheless.
                                Exactly. It's the fun factor.

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                                SR20DET corollas are extremely popular, such a simple and good swap
                                Boring and overdone.
                                Sup. Call me Z.
                                My Accord "build".

Comment

Working...
                                X