• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1s are not real cars

Also nobody here could afford one of those, so doesn't count
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      I think I have one from last year. Grab the kleenex.

B18's are for limp-wristed Frenchman

H22A, don't be a bitch.
      Considered that. There is an abundance of resources of swapping one of those. Can pick up B18's cheap enough, the non VTEC anyway. Besides it being my car, my Dad kinda tries to hold me back on swaps.

Originally posted by TRaNz
      yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
      They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
        F1s are not real cars

Also nobody here could afford one of those, so doesn't count
        Guess you haven't seen the drags in America. The Civics there pull some pretty impressive times.

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
        They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
          Considered that. There is an abundance of resources of swapping one of those. Can pick up B18's cheap enough, the non VTEC anyway. Besides it being my car, my Dad kinda tries to hold me back on swaps.
          LOLWUT

So you want a Honda with no VTEC? So whats the point?

Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
          Guess you haven't seen the drags in America. The Civics there pull some pretty impressive times.
          Any car can go fast when you drop $50k+ on the motor

Did you see the times 2JZ drag cars are doing... yeah

Comment

LOLWUT

So you want a Honda with no VTEC? So whats the point?

Any car can go fast when you drop $50k+ on the motor

Did you see the times 2JZ drag cars are doing... yeah
            The point is more aftermarket support and just general online support as well. Tuning potential like I said. This is on the cheaper side. And yeah, good point, but look - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD29beZwltE fucking awesome!

Comment

A B18B is an absolute dog.

Seriously, get an H22A. It's the only engine that belongs in a Prelude. And it's your car goddamn it, not your dad's.
              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
              Originally posted by Ollie
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• The only good car Honda ever made was the NSX.. and they managed to stuff that up by putting the engine in the wrong way.

Comment

The only good car Honda ever made was the NSX.. and they managed to stuff that up by putting the engine in the wrong way.
                  Somebody sort this kid out.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    A B18B is an absolute dog.

Seriously, get an H22A. It's the only engine that belongs in a Prelude. And it's your car goddamn it, not your dad's.
                    Yeah, I'd love to do a H22A swap. Saw a video with a third gen with the swap, pretty awesome. But he thinks I should leave stuff as it is. :/ fuck that.

Comment

• You know how only young kids and P platers like Hondas?

Thats coz they legally can't drive any good cars, so they settle on Hondas and talk them up like they chose Hondas because they are so damn awesome LOL

Comment

• Why not H23 with H22A head swap? A bulletproof block (almost) without the shitty FRP sleeves plus the magical song of VTEC. Awesome.
                        Sup. Call me Z.
                        My Accord "build".

Comment

You know how only young kids and P platers like Hondas?

Thats coz they legally can't drive any good cars, so they settle on Hondas and talk them up like they chose Hondas because they are so damn awesome LOL
                          Bullshit!
                          Sup. Call me Z.
                          My Accord "build".

Comment

You know how only young kids and P platers like Hondas?

*sigh* I'll show you one day when I pull up in my Type R JDM front swapped Integra. K Series swap...yeah, great ideas for that car. Hope I get to buy one in a few years.

Comment

*sigh* I'll show you one day when I pull up in my Type R JDM front swapped Integra. K Series swap...yeah, great ideas for that car. Hope I get to buy one in a few years.
                              Jack, stop.

Just stop while you're behind.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
                                Jack, stop.

Just stop while you're behind.
                                You guys are mean. :/ lol

Comment

Working...
                                X