This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
    Nothing at the moment. I was supposed to buy some stuff for it and get it drivable again when I got paid (fix tire and buy battery) but then I came across my friend's BC's for $550 shipped. So I'm looking forward to next pay day haha...

But hopefully after that, I'll just get another alignment done and then l can get started on the Corolla.

Day off is today so maybe I shouldn't be lazy and actually do some minuscule stuff to it...
    Ahh nice. Rare as hens teeth over here

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
    Fuck, I need to sort out the garage badly.
    Yup. My Dad is in the middle of re-arranging ours, shit everywhere

Comment

• Think ima get up finally and have some breakfast, shower, and save some money today by not going out seeking garage sales like I had planned to and work on sorting the garage.

I wanted to go tool box hunting.

Comment

• Whelp, time to work on our washing machine now that it's broke.

FML

Comment

• Where the fuck is everybody at?
          Sup. Call me Z.
          My Accord "build".

Comment

• Right here, with my beer. long sunday was long.

Comment

• Washer is doomed.

Went to sort out my garage and started with taking old oil to O'Rielly's for recycling.

Then saw a tool tarp sale so I got some cheap stuff.

Garage work will be starting soon.

Comment

• old oil sucks. just dump it in the yard. they'll thank you for the fossils in a million years.

Comment

• It was kinda retarded because I took the oil to the store that a friend works at but he left early. The old doucher that tended to me said they only take 5 gallons of oil and I had 8.

So then on my way home I stop by the other store we have and the guy gives me 3 $.80 coupons for the store for my next purchase there since I had 3 gallons!! Should've went there first lol.

Comment

• What a day

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• ragesunday

Comment

• Fuck Maryland fuck thier TA fuck their toll rates. That fucking state and its crooked ass government should shove a fucking torch up their ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                          Fuck Maryland fuck thier TA fuck their toll rates. That fucking state and its crooked ass government should shove a fucking torch up their ass.
                          Please, tell me more about how you like maryland

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Wow.

Comment

• Sup cunts

Just finished a day working for my importer friend helping him unload his container from Japan

He'll knock off when he owes me for the day's work off my bill that I owe him ha ha

Also starting work tomorrow and have around 60hrs of work in the next 2 weeks

That will almost pay for my recent wheel buying spree...
                              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Sounds like you're getting back into the swing of things Roman.

Also I'm buying some wheels tomorrow....

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

Working...
                                X