• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off to bed.

Later guys.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• have to say that ewan dobson is still the fav
      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg2aUegYmCk&feature=relmfu"]Ewan Dobson - Level 40 - Solo Guitar - YouTube[/ame]
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Went to get a 4000mah battery charger for the phone for $80.

Walked out with a $50 6000mah one FTW!! Battery problems solved.

Comment

• Never knew Raiden could play.
          ///M 2.0
          G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• fawkkkks am drunkssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssszzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Sup

Comment

• Nothing much.

This Zimmerman case is out of fucking hand. Just because the kid was black and Zimmerman was mixed doesnt make it a race issue. People who say racism is the case are the ones who are the racists for thinking that it was racism.

Comment

• Fuck man, why did I have to search AE86 parts.

Found a set of new AE86 coilovers for $800, when a buddy of mine is selling me his Altima BC coils for $550 shipped.

Comment

• Fuck some powder coaters are retarded.

I'm re-assembling a friend's set of Panasports that cot centers re-done in a different colour.
                    And they powder coated the spigot and the mounting surface.. and to make it worse also coated all the thread holes in the center, so now the bolts don't thread in coz of all the paint/coating.

Epic face palm
                    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Le noob powder coaters.

Comment

• Funny enough it is one of the SW Aus guy's who runs that powder coating business.

Pretty noob mistake for someone that should know multi-piece wheels.

Seems it is not the first set he did like that either, as I saw a guy post up that he got his centers done and now his bolts don't fit through the holes

Comment

• I think Dudeman had that same problem when he first tried putting together his Equips.

Comment

• Sup?

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Yeah too many noobs that think they know what they are doing, yo never powdercoat the spigot on the mating surface on the wheel center as you want that the be a solid metal to metal contact.
                              And especially never powdercoat the inside of the holes or especially threaded holes.

Makes me rage, coz where the fuck would I find a M7x1.0 tap to clean the threads out

Comment

• Wheel whore problems.

Sup Stu?

Comment

Working...
                                X