X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bout time my Mericans came in

Comment

• Sup Chris.

Yesterday I put in to have Sunday off. I should know today if I got it off or not. I'll shoot you a text when I find out at work.

How's the car?

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Sup cunts. How are you guys doing this morning?
        Sup. Call me Z.
        My Accord "build".

Comment

• I need some attire to compliment my mustache...

Possibly a top hat and a monocle...
          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
            I need some attire to compliment my mustache...

lol

I'm off to the gym. Later guys.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• oH LAWD

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                Sup Chris.

Yesterday I put in to have Sunday off. I should know today if I got it off or not. I'll shoot you a text when I find out at work.

How's the car?
                Cool, no worries.

Getting there, concerned about getting it done (right) by sunday. I've got 3/4 of the bodywork done, tonight is primer and sanding, followed by sanding primer, then priming the sanded primer for sanding.

Gonna be cutting it awfully close.

Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                Sup cunts. How are you guys doing this morning?
                Morning assmonkey.
                Originally posted by andybob View Post
                lol

I'm off to the gym. Later guys.
                Later.
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• pluh
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                    I need some attire to compliment my mustache...

Do eeeeeetttt.
                    Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    Cool, no worries.

Getting there, concerned about getting it done (right) by sunday. I've got 3/4 of the bodywork done, tonight is primer and sanding, followed by sanding primer, then priming the sanded primer for sanding.
                    [IMG]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc314/MommysLittleMonster7/20130711_222014.jpg[IMG]
                    [IMG]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc314/MommysLittleMonster7/20130711_222023.jpg[IMG]

Gonna be cutting it awfully close.
                    That's a lot of priming, sanding of the primer, primer sanding then priming the sanded primer. Should look good if you don't rush it.
                    Sup. Call me Z.
                    My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                      pluh
                      Morning.
                      Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                      Do eeeeeetttt.

That's a lot of priming, sanding of the primer, primer sanding then priming the sanded primer. Should look good if you don't rush it.
                      LOL

Oh I'm rushing alright. If I had a month or more to do this, both quarters would have been replaced with new sheetmetal from a donor car.

That said, also trying not to cut corners on the fiberglass work, either. Don't want it to look like some cellulite ass.
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                        LOL

Oh I'm rushing alright. If I had a month or more to do this, both quarters would have been replaced with new sheetmetal from a donor car.

That said, also trying not to cut corners on the fiberglass work, either. Don't want it to look like some cellulite ass.
                        Let me correct myself. Should look alright if you don't rush it more than you already are.
                        Sup. Call me Z.
                        My Accord "build".

Comment

• That's acceptable.

I don't like using fiberglass, especially on my own cars. Right now I've got both quarter panels thinned up to about 1/4" thick at the tops though, using 'glass to smooth out the rough edge at the back of the lip. Time to step up my fitment game.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                            That's acceptable.

I don't like using fiberglass, especially on my own cars. Right now I've got both quarter panels thinned up to about 1/4" thick at the tops though, using 'glass to smooth out the rough edge at the back of the lip. Time to step up my fitment game.
                            I **** using FG. That stuff is messy as hell. I only use it if I'm making sub enclosures and that's about it.
                            Sup. Call me Z.
                            My Accord "build".

Comment

• I do too. Messy doesn't begin to describe it.

At this point, I'm just excited to get the car back on the ground and breaking necks. I plan on going another inch lower than I was here. I have a few 3mm spacers for the front so I should be okay.

Comment

• That would be tits bro. Next tax return comes around, I'm going with narrower tires and another inch on mine.
                                Sup. Call me Z.
                                My Accord "build".

Comment

Working...
                                X