Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you guys even manage to run so many tabs at once?

Originally posted by TRaNz
    yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
    They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Firefox only crashes like once a month or less
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Notbadobama.jpg

Comment

• Mmm...pretty good. I'd actually prefer 16's. Don't care about wheels yet.

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
          They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Ah fuck electric fender mirrors are so expensive... almost $200

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
              Do want!

Morning Aussies since merica is never here at this time

Comment

• Nm man, got my old old part time job back on a 6 months contract.

So after 6 months I can asses if the market is good for me to hunt for Full Time jobs again or continue work part time for a while

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                  Nm man, got my old old part time job back on a 6 months contract.

So after 6 months I can asses if the market is good for me to hunt for Full Time jobs again or continue work part time for a while
                  Thats not a bad gig. At least you know when to start sending resumes and applications out.

My boss is too much to deal with in the morning. Stop stressing over parts of the job you dont even handle you old ass.

Comment

• Yeah I wasn't too bad off when I was working part time, I used to wheel whore and drift at every event as well as afford to buy 4 other car along side the 180, so I managed quite alright.

The aim now is to be putting away $800 per month to cover the car loan, insurance and petrol.The rest is play money for cars and savings for Japan

Comment

• MONEY MONEY MONEY. In need to save what little will be elft after BWS for school and untill I get another job.

Comment

• I recon I could even have enough money for Japan in November if I play the cards right.

But I recon my parents wouldn't let me go unless I have a big backup amount of money saved up.

Because I lost my job soon after my Japan trip, I was left will almost no savings, so they have been nagging me about that.

Comment

• straya

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Sup Andy

Comment

• Not much. Just had a shake and my am sups, waiting a few then going to the gym

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Morning gents.
                                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                                Originally posted by Ollie
                                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Working...
                                X