This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post

If you ever get a chance, go see Pretty Lights. You will not be dissappointed. I've seen him 4 times and it's been amazing. I have yet to see Bassnectar though. my buddy Brian says he's pretty epic.

Also. He's playing in Albany on Halloween. Go.
    Went and saw him in Albany a few years ago. Nothing but great things to say. Definitely plan on going again.

Bassnector played at Waterstreet a year or so ago, heard mixed reviews.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I just spent $300 on supplies to paint the quarters on my car, and this was after the discount I get.

Looks like it's soup for lunch tomorrow.
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Damn that's expensive. At least it's something you want to do. I just spent $400 yesterday on a fucking septic pump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
          Damn that's expensive. At least it's something you want to do. I just spent $400 yesterday on a fucking septic pump.
          It will be won't happen anymore once we get our house. Guaranteed. I'm buying everything I want now, so once we get into our house, I have most of what I desire.

Comment

• I just paid $123 for some poly bushings

Comment

• Lolfgts
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                Lolfgts
                Go out there and start making V8 noises goddamn it

Comment

• Are they all for suspension/steering, or motor too?

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    It will be won't happen anymore once we get our house. Guaranteed. I'm buying everything I want now, so once we get into our house, I have most of what I desire.
                    For me it's the other way around. I've got another 5k left on paying off the yurt and then I'll be out from under it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      Go out there and start making V8 noises goddamn it
                      What he said

Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                      Are they all for suspension/steering, or motor too?
                      Its a total kit from energy. So idk if comes with motor mounts too. If so I can sell those since AI have those.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                        Wow she doesnt like car rides?
                        lol the best part was the car ride lol..... she liked that just sat there lol. The part of stuffing her into the box when shes tripping was a pain. After 20 min of chasing the damn cat i decided to just hold her lol!
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• dudeman, you still in here?
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• hmm

A baby buys an Austin-Healey Sprite car on eBay. What, as their parent, do you do? In the case of two Portland parents, you keep it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                              lol the best part was the car ride lol..... she liked that just sat there lol. The part of stuffing her into the box when shes tripping was a pain. After 20 min of chasing the damn cat i decided to just hold her lol!
                              Should have just gotten her stoned. Problem solved

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                                Should have just gotten her stoned. Problem solved
                                probably lol

but i would never smoke my cat out intentionally! I kicked my old friend in the face when he did that to his dog.... True story no lie
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X