This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    [img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/026/d/8/Son__I_am_Disappoint_by_SonIAmDisappointPLZ.jpg[img]
    I feel like this guy is 6'8" with a 60 inch chest who picks up small cars for fun.

idk, maybe he's just fat.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• I would have had I known she would be there. But I came out of my office and she was out unexpectedly and then left real quick.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
        I feel like this guy is 6'8" with a 60 inch chest who picks up small cars for fun.

idk, maybe he's just fat.

Fred Flinstone irl
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Time to drop a deuce and shower,

Later

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Andy beat Kelly to a shitting post. This is a first.
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I was going to take a shit here at work but somebody blew it the fuck up before I got to it. Now it will wait

Comment

That woman is so hot it's mindblowing.
                Yup.
                Sup. Call me Z.
                My Accord "build".

Comment

Because fuck you all.

Fucking nailed it.

That woman is so hot it's mindblowing.
                  I thought so. I met her signing autographs at a Hooters in Eugene I at waiting for the Pretty Lights show to start. All i have to say is wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                    I thought so. I met her signing autographs at a Hooters in Eugene I at waiting for the Pretty Lights show to start. All i have to say is wow.
                    So what you're saying is, you met the hottest woman alive while waiting to see my favorite DJ.

Scott. You have all my jealous.

Comment

• Morning all.

My gf's cabby got a tow away sticker on it since it hasnt been registered yet. We're waiting on her parts from ECS to show up so we can get the damn thing emissions tested.

Same thing happened to ODB back in March. I need to stop making this a habit.
                      Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                      2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

So what you're saying is, you met the hottest woman alive while waiting to see my favorite DJ.

Don't know the DJ but just meeting her and basking in Sara Jean's hotness is reason enough to be jealous.
                        Sup. Call me Z.
                        My Accord "build".

Comment

If you ever get a chance, go see Pretty Lights. You will not be dissappointed. I've seen him 4 times and it's been amazing. I have yet to see Bassnectar though. my buddy Brian says he's pretty epic.

Also. He's playing in Albany on Halloween. Go.

Comment

• I brought egg flower soup for lunch thinking all I had to do was add hot water. Nope I had add actually had to add the damn egg.

Time to go get some checkers instead

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                              Morning all.

My gf's cabby got a tow away sticker on it since it hasnt been registered yet. We're waiting on her parts from ECS to show up so we can get the damn thing emissions tested.

Same thing happened to ODB back in March. I need to stop making this a habit.
                              not a good thing bud.. I hope u get it all taken care of i have lost many cars this way. After tow fees and bs i just let them keep my old benz......

I had to take the day off to remove the cat from the house they are doing the yearly walk threw and NO CATS ..... Fucking cunts poor thing was so scared when i had to snatch her up and she is at my buddys house under the bed has not moved at all..... shits prob scared to death lol!
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Wow she doesnt like car rides?

Comment

Working...
                                X