• Show
Clear All

• Out for a while, back later
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
      Fuck poly.

Be a racecar and go solid and replace everything with heim links
      I would but I dont feel like buying aluminum and then having it macined as no one makes solid bushing for my car.

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post

This one maybe?
      Thats the one

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
      Big body sedans are pretty hard to drift because they are long and are lazy on transitions.

My friend who drifts this Laurel says his front end setup makes his car very snappy in transitions, to compensate for the big car.

But I'll see if I can find the Crown that was drifting behind me in Japan
      I like

Morning gents

Comment

• Morning all.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• pouring fucking rain again. god damn it. this shit needs to end in the next 30mins
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• My boss points out the obvious all the time and goes over the same shit over and over and over and over. Pisses me of, then he moves my shit and confuses me when he bumbles about shit. He just needs to leave me alone and let me do my job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              pouring fucking rain again. god damn it. this shit needs to end in the next 30mins
              How was golf yesterday? Seemed like a good day to hit the links.

Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
              My boss points out the obvious all the time and goes over the same shit over and over and over and over. Pisses me of, then he moves my shit and confuses me when he bumbles about shit. He just needs to leave me alone and let me do my job.
              My boss did that when I first started here. Then I just started getting things done and stopped telling him. Then he would find out hours/days after the fact and wouldn't have time for input.
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                How was golf yesterday? Seemed like a good day to hit the links.

My boss did that when I first started here. Then I just started getting things done and stopped telling him. Then he would find out hours/days after the fact and wouldn't have time for input.
                played 3 holes, then it thunder/lightning/rain. sat in the clubhouse and drank beers. played 3 more holes more shit weather. called it a day lol

Comment

• Sup guys.

lol:

The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.

Sorry Chris, god damn Honda guys

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Sup guys.

lol:

The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.

lol stock height

Comment

• Sup all. Da fuq is up with the damn weather up here these last few days? Yesterday started shitty, turned gorgeous then went back to shitty. Today is looking the same.
                      Sup. Call me Z.
                      My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        played 3 holes, then it thunder/lightning/rain. sat in the clubhouse and drank beers. played 3 more holes more shit weather. called it a day lol
                        Sound successful.
                        Originally posted by andybob View Post
                        Sup guys.

lol:

No, by all means post that shit. Makes my car look better by comparison.

Seriously, you're going to see my car sunday, and this will be your response.

Comment

• Fucking VW idiots.

Dude is asking almost $15k for an R32 with 170k miles on it.

lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Sound successful.

No, by all means post that shit. Makes my car look better by comparison.

Seriously, you're going to see my car sunday, and this will be your response.
                            [IMG]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc314/MommysLittleMonster7/GIFs/whatthehell.gif[IMG]
                            lol

I like your car.

Anyways, I'm off to the gym. Didn't sleep for shit last night so this should be fun. ugh

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

You seem surprised.
                              Originally posted by andybob View Post
                              lol

I like your car.

Anyways, I'm off to the gym. Didn't sleep for shit last night so this should be fun. ugh
                              It looks better in pictures.

Later Andy.

Comment

You seem surprised.

It looks better in pictures.

Later Andy.
                                lol

Wait to you see my front fenders in person.

Bacon for days

I've buckled them so many times.

Peace

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X