Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job interview went well. Only a part time position though, with no benefits. I'm not willing to be without health insurance, so I took a 3 week assignment in Atlanta instead. Hopefully by then I get some work through my contract company up here or find a full time job.
    Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
    2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
      Job interview went well. Only a part time position though, with no benefits. I'm not willing to be without health insurance, so I took a 3 week assignment in Atlanta instead. Hopefully by then I get some work through my contract company up here or find a full time job.
      man! I wish you the best pal! I wish I can help... Well if you get on that BANGWAGON and move out to cali I can even get you a job here! LoL

I am sure something will pop up keep moving forward!
      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Today has been a fucking shit show. To sum up ghetto people piss me off

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
          Today has been a fucking shit show. To sum up ghetto people piss me off

what happened?
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• I just took a 5-hour energy.

Comment

• lol whalecum to legal extacy!
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Some strange part of me wants to buy this, slam it, paint it black, put round headlights in the front, put some wheels on it, debadge it, and let minds be blown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                      Some strange part of me wants to buy this, slam it, paint it black, put round headlights in the front, put some wheels on it, debadge it, and let minds be blown.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/3926890653.html
                      I test drive that rig last year. It needs a lot of work.

Comment

• that's something Roman would drive if he was a Merican!
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                          I test drive that rig last year. It needs a lot of work.
                          No way! I don't see them very often, it would be badass to slam and rip around in. What all did it seem like it needed?

Comment

• What all did it seem like it needed?

lol wut?!?
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                              No way! I don't see them very often, it would be badass to slam and rip around in. What all did it seem like it needed?
                              If it was me I'd pull the 305 and do a full rebuild, possibly a T-5 swap. the trans was pretty slow to shift and the 305 was anemic. it was missing a few interior pieces that may be hard to find as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                                If it was me I'd pull the 305 and do a full rebuild, possibly a T-5 swap. the trans was pretty slow to shift and the 305 was anemic. it was missing a few interior pieces that may be hard to find as well.
                                Ah, gotcha. I wouldn't worry about the interior since I'd probably gut it and put different seats in anyway, but the drivetrain work needed does kinda kill the excitement.

Still.... it would be so badass. I NEVER see AMX on the road anymore, especially not slammed! Talk about original!

Comment

Working...
                                X