Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be majoring in Information Technology next year at Penn State.

But right now just a HS senior looking for a shitty job that can just bring in some cash to go towards the car.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Graduated from CSU San Bernardino with a BS in Psych and a MS in Edu. Counseling. Been working as a school counselor for the past 6 years. Was planning on going back to school (I like school now and it's easy) to get another masters and eventually become a principal but education field is cutting positions left and right so if I'm laid off after this year I might go back to school to become a clinical social worker or a Physicians Assistant. Now if I get to save up a fat wad of cash I'd like to take a trip to Japan and find contacts to ship parts to sell on the internetz.

FYI-working for a school is awesome, my work year consists of 194 work days, never work Saturdays or Sundays, get summers off, go in at 8am out at 3:20pm. Too bad for the economy.

Comment

^ I wish I could get a job with my business degree.. sucks economy is so bad and especially in cali.. I am having hard time finding a decent paying job around here.

Comment

Mechanical Engineering at.......duh duh dunnnnnnnn........ Community college. Saving my money through gen-eds i hopes of minimizing student loans.

If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.

Your blast pipes look stupid.

Comment

Mobile Automotive Mechanic.

Full time college student as well, I just can't decide what to major in...
            Last edited by JSanders; 02-27-2010, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Photography Major

Workin at Fred Meyers lol and a photo internship on the side

Comment

Not often I read Fred Meyers on the forums, my favorite place to get my groceries up here in AK.
                Flickr | blogZ

Comment

I have a BS in Business........I work as a server/manager in training at the Olive Garden

Comment

Originally posted by JSanders View Post
                    Mobile Automobile Mechanic.

Full time college student as well, I just can't decide what to major in...
                    Damn dude nice, Maybe you can help me with my system build lol

Comment

Full time student. Major is Automotive Business Management (probably going to change it to some type of Engenering). Part time work for my old High School as the Assistant Choach for boys Varcity Tennis. And i do Mech work on the side too.
                      My Blog - http://wookieramblings.blogspot.com Your car could be on it!

Comment

I work for American Family Insurance, went to college for a little bit and it wasn't really for me so I got out and bought my first house at 21 and now I am thinking about buying another house next year and keeping the first as a rental.
                        My '66 C10 Build
                        My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

Full time student majoring in communications with a public relations concentration and a middle eastern studies minor. Trying to understand what's going on in the world today....No idea what I want to do with the rest of my life

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                          yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

Always wanted to do something with cars, so i started a long time ago as a detailer at a bodyshop ended up working my way, up now im a painter and made close to six figures last year..

Comment

Originally posted by godspeed View Post
                              Damn dude nice, Maybe you can help me with my system build lol
                              Haha, thanks. What kind of system are you building?

Comment

I don't have a major a of right now, i'm taking college transfer classes because I don't know what I want to do with my life.

and i'm in loss prevention at Kmart part time. I love my job.
                                -Brandon-

Comment

Working...
                                X