New Quarterly Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Quarterly Magazine

My partners and I in Poland are creating a new quarterly magazine covering the modified car scene both locally and abroad. We want to place an emphasis on technical aspects of the builds we feature, often allowing readers to gain some knowledge by reading our articles. From a design perspective we intend to create something on an entirely new level. We have an awesomely talented photographer and the magazine itself will be similar to an album which one might add to a collection every season.

The stance movement in Poland is moving forward in leaps and bounds, as is the local drift scene. I'm sure many of you have seen Paweł Trela or the STW Drift Team in various videos and Facebook material. There is currently no publication in our area offering quality coverage of these parts of the automotive culture, so we think that if we play our cards right we can make it happen.

We're currently at the stage of creating our first issue. Writing for us are some interesting people who are very well known in the Polish motorsports world.

If you live in the area be sure to look for our first issue on sale this spring, or come talk to us at the Raceism Event this year (or any other major event for that matter.)

Feel free to follow our Facebook page at the bottom of this post - although we have just created it, shortly we will be uploading shots from our road trips, coverage of the magazine creation process, and of work we do on our own project cars (some of which I think you will find quite unique.)

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Cheers, wish us luck! :-)
    Gabriel.
    Last edited by G@briel; 03-18-2013, 07:16 PM.

Will the magazine be written in English or Polish?

Comment

in polish but every other word will be english
      Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
      The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
      P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

It will be a Polish publication for the moment, although we are considering creating a dual-language version in the future :-)

Comment

If it ever came in English I'd subscribe
          IG: @OsakaFlocka

Comment

Looks promising. If it was dual language, I would check it out for sure.

Comment

Working...
            X