Pet Peeves & Things That Annoy You Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Queef|Chief View Post
    ALSO, I cannot stand when toilet paper on the roll is rolling towards the back of the roll!
    IT SHOULD BE IN THE FRONT DAMNIT

word! plus leaving an empty roll despite the fact that someone obviously used a new one and left it on the cupboard....
    Last edited by SuperMegaDeathRay; 04-05-2013, 07:57 AM.
    I drive what I want, and what I ain't drivin' I don't want...

Comment

• My really weird new neighbor that walks her dogs at strange hours of the day. If it's daylight and you're driving by her, she grills you so hard you can feel her staring through your soul. And if it's night, she wears a full on reflective vest and shines a flash light at you. Like motherfucker, the space shuttle can see you and you're blinding me with your light making it even harder to see the road.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
        My really weird new neighbor that walks her dogs at strange hours of the day. If it's daylight and you're driving by her, she grills you so hard you can feel her staring through your soul. And if it's night, she wears a full on reflective vest and shines a flash light at you. Like motherfucker, the space shuttle can see you and you're blinding me with your light making it even harder to see the road.
        You accidentally vehicular manslaughter.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• people who are not able to make a decision and and try to order stuff from the menu card i don't the hell offer...if i would fucking have that stuff you want, it would appear on the menu for sure...

people who tank up their cars stopping at the wrong pump plus leaving so much room between their car and the pump so that the filler cap is closer to the next pump...at the latest after the third fuel stop you should know where your nozzle is...

Comment

• I absolutely fucking **** people that try to get in the elevator as I'm trying to get out.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• People who write checks in line at the grocery store, or any store.

Comment

• (mostly the older ones) people who gather up their change to pay a certain sum to a t...time waster...

Comment

• Originally posted by ro@dster_kevin View Post
                  I'm a manager at a restaurant. I FUCKING **** PEOPLE WHO LIE TO ME TO GET FREE SHIT OR DISCOUNTS.
                  I despise people who take their anger and problems out on strangers. They have done absolutely nothing to you, yet just because YOU have problems and ONLY YOU are suffering, everybody around you deserves to be enveloped in your anger. Fucking **** that.
                  100% this.

I also **** when my superiors at work don't see how lazy people don't work and they still get paid for doing nothing. Lazy assholes

Comment

• People who don't use their blinkers.
                    It's like rock-crawling... in the streets...

Comment

• People who rear end you, poking two holes in your bumper and cracking the side, get out, look at it and say, "I don't think it did any damage."

You.

Run.
                      Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster
                      This is the LOW Offset Fitment Wheel thread, not the "I know I need spacers but here are my knockoffs" thread.

Comment

• Drivers that can't maintain a constant speed on the highway when there are no cars in front of them.

When you get behind them they are doing 65, then they slow down to 59... force you to tap your brake... now your on their ass as a technicality and then they speed up to 70.... back down to 64....

BITCH USE YOUR CRUISE CONTROL!!!

Also **** people that are totally oblivious that they are causing a traffic jam! How many miles is is going to take of people passing you on the right for you to realize that the road ahead of YOU is completely clear and the road behind YOU is backed up.

I too also **** when the toilet paper roll is in the back.
                        DEL SOL BUILD THREAD
                        E28 BUILD THREAD

I am.... SICKWITHTHEPEN

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                          I **** that whenever someone has a kid, that they have to bombard Facebook about everything their child does. I know your happy but nobody else really cares.
                          I wrote a FB status last week pretty much the same as this lol.
                          -SW|UK-
                          Education - Knowledge - Power
                          insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• i **** first world problems

Comment

• i **** it when i wanna watch a video and it says to me it's not available in my fucking location...i mean it is on the internet so who the fuck cares where i am...damn you internet....you are useless in some points...

Comment

• Cannot stand eBay sellers who flake out on you. This fucker got paid on March 25th but didn't ship my item out till April 9th. Then on top of all of that it came in damaged because it was a set of headlights with glass lenses and his "packing" job consisted of 2 leafs of newspaper around each light and a 1" layer of peanuts in the bottom of the box.

The lights came in with the lenses obviously shattered, but on top of that the wiring is damaged on one of the lights and this idiot is refusing to refund me any money. He doesn't realize he's about to get raped since he didn't insure the package and I took very thorough pictures of everything and filed a claim with USPS immediately after I picked it up. They had it marked as damaged before they even delivered it to me.
                                Jason
                                flickr
                                build thread

Comment

Working...
                                X