No announcement yet.

Pet Peeves & Things That Annoy You Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People in general..... All if not most of them....
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Fucking idiots who thing rust repair is easy. Even moreso when they think you can "fix rust" by "grinding it out and filling the holes with body filler".
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

I **** people who cough with their fucking mouth open.

You'd think people would catch on to the fact that we live in a civilized society. Or, at the very least, you'd think that people would understand the basic tenets of germ theory.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
        www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
        I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

I work in a deli so I'd say when customers walk up on their cell phones.

Comment

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
            I **** people who cough with their fucking mouth open.

You'd think people would catch on to the fact that we live in a civilized society. Or, at the very least, you'd think that people would understand the basic tenets of germ theory.
            You mean cough without covering their mouths right? Because if there's a way to cough with my mouth closed I've been doing it wrong for a long time. People who cough or sneeze into their hands pisses me off as well. Just do that shit into your arm/elbow because we all know you're not going to wash your hands after.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

^ That.
              I dislike Byron.

Comment

I can't stand it when people are watching Jeopardy and shouting out the answers

Comment

can i just invisibly quote everything in this thread so far? i agree with all of you.
                  i really fucking **** people that ask questions they undoubtedly already know the answer to!

Comment

People who just talk at you rather then to you and don't even give you a chance to speak and when you do
                    they cut you off before you have even finished by talking again, muthafukers whats with that!

Oh and Horses, the Petshop boys, Annie lennox and that smug twat James nesbit.
                    Also when you spill or knock something over first thing in the morning, its like damn I can't even see yet let alone clear up that mess ffs.

..Arh thats feels better

Comment

• When people write "should of / could of / would of / must of" instead of the proper form, "should've / could've / would've / must've" as a shortening of "should / could / would / must have". I'm a grammar nazi like that. It makes me want to bash in peoples head with a grammar book.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• People that call/text you about an ad you have online and every single question they ask could be answered by READING THE FUCKING AD!!!

...people that think I'm a smart ass because I tell them "please re read the ad"
                        DEL SOL BUILD THREAD
                        E28 BUILD THREAD

I am.... SICKWITHTHEPEN

Comment

• The fact that being able to consume large amounts of alcohol is something to boast about.

People who brag about how much they can drink.
                          Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster
                          This is the LOW Offset Fitment Wheel thread, not the "I know I need spacers but here are my knockoffs" thread.

Comment

• my assistant tech at work, kid smokes new ports and he always smells.
                            I **** smelly people and I **** newports, and he is BOTH.

grrrrrr

Comment

• I'm a manager at a restaurant. I FUCKING **** PEOPLE WHO LIE TO ME TO GET FREE SHIT OR DISCOUNTS. For example, I sat a table of two then went to the kitchen to see if the cooks needed help. I walked back up to the front (mind you, the two top had been sitting for two minutes, I had to verify this for my franchisee by using our security cameras) to find them screaming at a server that they had been sitting for half an hour and had asked to see a manager ten minutes ago. I intervened (the server had a full section at the time and didn't have time to deal with them) and told them that they were indeed lying to me. They flipped shit. Screaming and swearing at the top of their lungs, they called me a "stupid lowlife piece of shit" and to "get a better job you fucking white trash piece of shit." I'm used to people taking their anger out on me (I work in a restaurant, happens all the time) so I let them spew their story, and repeat again that they are indeed lying to me, and if they would like to sit down a server will be there promptly. They storm out and call my corporate manager and my franchisee. We had a good laugh, banned them from the restaurant and moved on.
                              I despise people who take their anger and problems out on strangers. They have done absolutely nothing to you, yet just because YOU have problems and ONLY YOU are suffering, everybody around you deserves to be enveloped in your anger. Fucking **** that.
                              "If one has not failed at times, then one has not challenged himself."
                              -Ferdinand Porsche

Comment

• Originally posted by ro@dster_kevin View Post
                                I'm a manager at a restaurant. .
                                Yikes. Coming from someone who worked in the food business for a few years, I can relate to that. I always tip well and give the servers some breathing room ("It's alright, no worries. Don't work too hard!", etc.)

Related: I **** when I go out to eat with a big group, and when it comes time to pay, everyone has a different way of paying, doesn't have cash, or can't figure out what they owe. Seriously, get a fucking grip. It won't kill you to leave a few extra bucks (and if it does, then don't go out to eat at all). And no, I don't want to "split the bill evenly", fatass who had a steak and dessert.

It also pisses me off when people don't leave a tip at a restaurant. My fiance's sister's boyfriend is notorious for this bullshit. We went out to a nice hibachi place and got great food, awesome server, and had a great time. When it came time to pay, he just paid his exact bill. The server came over to see if anything was wrong, or if they had screwed up, and he kept a straight face, saying "Nope. Everything was fine." He was asked about the tip for the server, and he said "No, I'm good." Legitimately wanted to punch him in the fucking face. I asked him about it later, and he goes "Oh I don't tip all the time, I'd say a solid 50% of the time I don't though. Saves money."

Needless to say, I don't go anywhere for food with him.
                                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                                Originally posted by Ollie
                                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Working...
                                X