No announcement yet.

Pet Peeves & Things That Annoy You Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All of the huge wings/excessive aero people on putting on their cars that sit in car show parking lots. So unnecessary

3/96 Build Date, Montreal Blue, 304,310 miles and counting...

Comment

• Originally posted by e39hamann View Post
      All of the huge wings/excessive aero people on putting on their cars that sit in car show parking lots. So unnecessary
      You speak the truth.

Shit, I **** getting cockblocked by ugly people. I swear. Jealous ugly people are so ugly they should take their ugly genes and go make ugly babies with their ugly people type.

My b0ss put me on a different shift because I was flirting with this super QT I work with and his ugly ass is going to try to get some.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
      @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

• Originally posted by e39hamann View Post
        All of the huge wings/excessive aero people on putting on their cars that sit in car show parking lots. So unnecessary
        I absolutely second/third this.

Facebook: http://facebook.com/fwspmissiles
        Instagram:
        @fwsp_missiles | @lizzybernice

Comment

• When you have something on craigslist and somebody messages you to ask if its still for sale.... Well its still online isn't it!?!?!?!?!?!? I'd take it right down if somebody would show up with money!!!

Tax law, made complicated enough that you can get a MASTERS degree in it!
          -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
          '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
          '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• I **** that every specialty car forum I'm on now has become "Hey everyone so I bought a ________ a few months ago and I'm having problems with it..."

I miss when the forums were nothing but people who actually enjoyed their cars and built them, they weren't just 'Help' forums for people too stupid to use Google.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Parking lot behavior... People that will block the whole entrance to the parking garage to wait for somebody to get in their car and leave the spot... While the rest of us are backed up into the street...

Watching said people fail at parking their cars... It seems most have no idea what each turn of the steering wheel will cause the car to do. I watched a guy try like 5 times to get into the corner spot and then give up. It was pretty funny but sad too, its like he didn't know that backing up and then going forward without turning the steering wheel wouldn't change a thing!

People that think that a few drops of water on the windshield means that we need to completely change how we drive We live in WA! Where it RAINS
              -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
              '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
              '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• Dumbass moms that think that when they pooped this kid out of their womb that the kid was replaced with the collective wisdom of the universe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                  Dumbass moms that think that when they pooped this kid out of their womb that the kid was replaced with the collective wisdom of the universe.
                  Being given parenting advice by said dumbass moms
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Customers who use the 'Ever since you did xxxx to my car the xxxx doesn't work' line. We saw you car like 4 weeks ago and only now are you telling us about it. Get fucked.
                    Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster
                    Internet high five for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by nellydragracer View Post
                      Customers who use the 'Ever since you did xxxx to my car the xxxx doesn't work' line. We saw you car like 4 weeks ago and only now are you telling us about it. Get fucked.
                      When the mechanic did xxxxx and they broke xxxxx and didn't tell me. Then they start telling me how it's been 4 weeks, when I have work and family obligations to attend to before a car.

Seriously. I've had radiator hoses put on upside down, an alternator slapped on with 1 bolt, bolts not tightened down, struts not installed properly, and a bunch of broken interior clips. The mechanics fucked up, and I usually bring it in when I have time, or when it fails. Then they proceed to blame me when I have receipts and pictures of how the car was before it went in for repairs.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                      @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

• People.
                        IG: @sebastienaudeon
                        1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                        *pats Sebs head*
                        there there.
                        keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Stepping on one of these little bastards barefoot...Fml

Facebook: http://facebook.com/fwspmissiles
                          Instagram:
                          @fwsp_missiles | @lizzybernice

Comment

• Automotive "photographers" at car meets and at dealerships.

Most just set that shit on auto and take a crap ton of pictures with flash on, get into fancy ass poses and block where people are trying to walk all for the sake of a crappy picture.

Never once at a car meet have I seen someone with a tripod, and actually sets the exposure to capture the natural light or any of that shit. I also **** pictures taken at eye level of a low car.

The the car dealership people park the car in front of the dealership and makes it so no one can walk behind them, only for them to take some half assed shaky pictures, then wash everything out with flash. They get paid to do that shit? 99% of dealerships have crappy pictures of their cars.

I also **** it when I'm going to get a car that I want with my money, and a family member says "I think he's stupid, look at this (enter econobox with untold mileage here)"

Like tonight.

Probably going to sell my current genesis, and I'm looking at another gencoupe with 90k miles for 9g's, and a family member told me I'm stupid and that I should get a Kia Forte for the same price he saw in a magazine ad. I went online and they didn't even list that car for sale, and the cars at the dealership around the same price has 120-140k miles. Nigga please. The options are: get a car I want and will enjoy with less mileage, or get something I don't want with more mileage and would dread every fucking day.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                            @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

• The amount of money some rims are listed for, i don't get it.., at all.

I consider myself a collector, read not vendor, i observe the usual marketplaces..,
                              and what i sometimes see is downright ridiculous...

Something is sold on "Market A" for 350$ and a few days later the same set is listed
                              on "Market B" for 1000$!
                              And the pictures, they are the same as in the old ad.
                              Or describtion.., everything is suddenly rare, "you won't find a set like these",
                              rare specs or some shit like that...

Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with making a few bucks here and there
                              to keep your hobby going, we all do that.
                              But you don't thriple the price you paid...

If the price you paid allows you to be cheaper then everyone, and still come out
                              ahead, you should do that...

Or the 1 to 3 piece conversions, if done right i have great respect for the builder
                              because there is some serious bussines involved, but there are soooo many of
                              them, and their price too...
                              And then you don't take the time and weld the old valvehole shut.

/rant

Comment

• ^Can relate.

People, please don't put "rare" or "won't find another set for sale like these!" if there are literally 3 or 4 other listings on the same website for wheels of similar specs and condition. You're not selling mag hub BBS's to a local chump, we're all on this website for a reason. You're not fooling anyone.

The local "vendors" (read: tools who buy wheels someplace then list them on local craigslist for 2x or 3x markup) are dreaming or vaping something strong, because I've seen a handful of wheels go up for sale locally for crackhead prices.

Comment

Working...
                                X