No announcement yet.

Pet Peeves & Things That Annoy You Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When people (see user t.han) bump 5 year old threads that have 0 active users. I wish I could virtually beat his ass.
    Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

• People who chew out loudly.

Unfortunately I **** eating with my dad.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
        People who chew out loudly.

Father in law does this, too.

The key is to eat really, really, fast and get out of the room.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
          People who chew out loudly.

When you say "chew out loudly" do you mean with their mouth open or loud chewers with their mouth closed? My wife says I'm apparently the "loudest chewer she's ever met". I apparently just chew loudly. Not with my mouth open, but closed. I have no idea what she's talking about though...

Comment

• Mouth open.

Comment

• Drives me insane. Especially when there is a fair bit of traffic and no other way around them.

Or people that speed up when you go to pass them.

Or when you pass someone and then they pass you back, only for you to pass them again. Ever heard of cruise control? lol
              on my commute this morning, two cars , one in the fast lane one in the slow lane both doing i shit you not, 20km below the speed limit. had traffic backed up for probably 15 km just because they can't do the limit. i finally go around the one guy pulled in front of him and drove just in front of him with my hazards on to make sure he was "safe". i was late for work and didn't care at the point hope he figured it out.
              Dubber from the PNW
              Build Thread:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=39429
              Daily Thread: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=39066

Comment

• friends/people who have the nerve to fart in MY CAR while I give THEM a ride...
                Lucas
                Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                Originally posted by LCG
                High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

• Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
                  friends/people who have the nerve to fart in MY CAR while I give THEM a ride...

What about when you offer someone a ride, and they fuck with shit inside of your car....rage inducing.
                  Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

• Thats why I have a bat under my seat
                    Lucas
                    Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                    Originally posted by LCG
                    High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

• Originally posted by cdiddydo View Post
                      on my commute this morning, two cars , one in the fast lane one in the slow lane both doing i shit you not, 20km below the speed limit. had traffic backed up for probably 15 km just because they can't do the limit. i finally go around the one guy pulled in front of him and drove just in front of him with my hazards on to make sure he was "safe". i was late for work and didn't care at the point hope he figured it out.
                      I like doing the "Self-Awareness Check" on people like that occasionally.

Once you finally get around them, gradually slow down until the point where they switch lanes. Then, speed up and be sure that they aren't going to pass you.
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• People that slam doors. I've got a slew of friends with no consideration for the well being of my car. Also slamming my trunk lid and not pulling down from the inside. I've got two dents from careless friends.

Comment

• That one fucking loud-mouth person in class that has a comment or "witty" reply to everything the teacher or anyone else says.
                          1993 BMW 325i
                          2001 BMW 330ci vert
                          2010 Chevy Silverado 2500HD

Comment

• when somebody asks you if you still have something for sale and then when you reply with "yes" you never get another message/email etc.

dafuq you msg me for breh

Comment

• Originally posted by 1988montecarloss View Post
                              when somebody asks you if you still have something for sale and then when you reply with "yes" you never get another message/email etc.

dafuq you msg me for breh
                              Fucking this.

Or, when you ask someone to send you pictures of something for sale and they don't get back to you.

Even worse is when people make For Sale threads with "Will post pictures tomorrow". Dude just post the fucking ad tomorrow when you have pictures then goddamn it.

Comment

• 80% of Seattle Seahawk fans. They're the sports world's version of Call of Duty kids. If the hawks win, they scream, "fuck yeah, we're awesome! Fuck you guys, we fucked your mom!" If they lose its: " they cheat, we played better but we had the refs against us."

Comment

Working...
                                X