Pet Peeves & Things That Annoy You Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
    I dislike it because I strive off of 4GLTE lol.
    LTE is tits.

I've done speedtests before and had 50+Meg download and over 10 meg upload. That's fricken screaming fast really.

Since this is a thread about bitching though,

It drives me beyond nuts going to stores when there are a lot of other people there. When I shop, I'm there to fuck shit up and get out as fast as possible. I write my list and categorize what I need so I can get everything in 1 loop and not have to double back. Every single time I go though, I get behind people that just fucking neander around like they have no fucking place to be. Or they just stand in the isles, gazing upon all of their choices, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING ISLE, and then give you a dirty look when you want to pass by.

OOOO, this is another thing that drives me nuts. You go to your local gas station and deal with le clerk buying booze, tobacco, lotto, whatever floats your boat. They ID you so you give it to them. Couple days later, you go back to the same place, buy your booze/smokes/lotto/whatever and of course they ID you again. It just drives me nuts when you're in a small ass town and you see the same clerks who know what you're going to get even before you're at the counter and they still ID your ass. I know its the law but holy shit is it annoying.

I mean, that's a pointless rant but whatever.

Or when they ID people who are obviously plenty old to be buying whatever. My co-worker is approaching 50, he's gray, obv looks like he's in his 40's and he gets ID'd. Now that's just a bit silly I'd say.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• When you take a second to say "good morning" or "good afternoon" to somebody and they just look at you like

Bitch go hit a fucking tree you goddamn cunt
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Why the fuck does this have a cage?

Comment

• scene points?
          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
            scene points?
            God damn motorsport posers.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post

Why the fuck does this have a cage?
              The same reason why every stock-drivetrain 3-series slushbox has a pair of fixed-back racing buckets with a quick-release wheel and a 5-point harness.
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• The new crop of Pacific Northwest Fanboys. 5 years you complained that this place was a gray rainy shithole and you can't wait to leave. Now you wear flannel, drink Rainier or Olympia beer and you Facebook picture are tagged with #pnw #upperleft #northwest4lyfe or stupid shit like that.

Also, Fuck downhill mountain bikers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                  The new crop of Pacific Northwest Fanboys. 5 years you complained that this place was a gray rainy shithole and you can't wait to leave. Now you wear flannel, drink Rainier or Olympia beer and you Facebook picture are tagged with #pnw #upperleft #northwest4lyfe or stupid shit like that.

Also, Fuck downhill mountain bikers.
                  I agree with everything you just said

Comment

• My boss finishes the end of every single sentence I say and it's FUCKING INFURIATING.
                    Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

• When people post "build threads" but something breaks and they trade the car 2 weeks after "building it". Fucking irritating. Maybe ill finally post my build thread. At least I actually work on my car.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikey G View Post
                        When people post "build threads" but something breaks and they trade the car 2 weeks after "building it". Fucking irritating. Maybe ill finally post my build thread. At least I actually work on my car.
                        or a 'build' where the car is taken to a shop and all the work is done there. Suspension, wheels, etc. I just have a hard time classifying that as a build, I think its more like, 'look what I bought"

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                          or a 'build' where the car is taken to a shop and all the work is done there. Suspension, wheels, etc. I just have a hard time classifying that as a build, I think its more like, 'look what I bought"
                          I couldn't agree more. There are a few on this forum I can think of.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                            Last I checked, the process of building a car involves more than just a few suspension modifications, as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              Last I checked, the process of building a car involves more than just a few suspension modifications, as well.
                              This too. Hanging a stupid knot in your rear view, putting pillows in your back seats and slamming your car is not a fucking build you neanderthal fucks. God damnit.

I need to stop posting in this thread I feel like a whiny bitch. But fuck 90% of any car scene now a days. I **** everyone.

Comment

• Trust me when I say this: it's been shit forever.

When the drift-tards started showing up 10-15 years ago, it was the same thing: cut springs, Rotas, a shoshinsha, and preferably a bunch of "drift damage," (a.k.a. "I hit a pole in the grocery store parking lot") and you were ready to be in the next Option VHS. Even better if you were an overweight 17-year-old white guy who spent every meet talking incessantly about Initial D and stuffing your face with Yan Yan.

Before that, it was neon paint on some horrible Andy's Autosport body kit, with stock suspension and steelies. I remember judging at a show in maybe 2002 or so and talking to some kid who couldn't believe his car got such low marks, since it was "fully built." Fully built meaning it had Altezzas and a wing.

And now people think VIP means hanging a rope pretzel from your rearview mirror and sticking a bunch of fake JP pillows in the back seat.

The car scene is shit, it's always been shit, and as long we tolerate people who think they can get all of the props with none of the work, it'll always be shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X