Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
    People that suck at driving.

My biggest pet peeve is people not using their directionals. It really isn't that fucking hard to take your god damn hand and press a fucking little stalk up or down to signal where you fucking want to go. And for fucks sake, don't slow way the fuck down, AND IN THE MIDDLE OF FUCKING TURNING put on your directional. Too late bud, I see where you're going now. Really the only time I don't use mine is if I'm on a thruway and I'm merging and there isn't anyone around.
    ^ Gospel right there. I live on a pretty busy street and I have to use my signals to get in my driveway otherwise people will run right up my ass.

Which leads me to a peeve. My street while being a residential street is super busy. One of the main streets going through the nearby campus and having a few restaurants, bars, and a mom & pop grocery store. It drives me nuts when I have to wait to get out of my driveway and when I do pull out I have people right on my ass like it's such an inconvenience that they had to wait or slow down for me to pull out of my own fucking driveway in my neighborhood. I do have to go a bit slow in and out so I don't rip my fucking bumper off, but I'm not creeping.

One time I pulled out and I'm fully out and going straight in the road and some woman in a turbo brick that apparently needed to get by me something fierce passes me(barely) on the right. Well I'm in gear and didn't feel like letting her by so I floored it and basically forced her behind me. We basically had a very one sided drag race for a few hundred feet. So I proceeded to show her my level of courtesy as I forced my way back in front of her and proceeded to let her know she was number one at the stoplight.

Comment

• Driving in Manhattan //Thread

Seriously though if its not the potholes, raised manholes or surprise construction, double parked cars & box trucks its reckless cabbies using no signals stopping without warning trying to pick up a fare. I **** this place even more now that the speed limit throughout the entire city is 25mph excluding highways. Phucking useless//rant

Comment

• Things that make me rage: Getting all done with a project, getting it 90% back together, and then someone fragile breaks, making the whole thing a waste.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• People that linger in the lane they're changing from and don't merge fast enough. Especially in morning traffic
          2010 135i | Alpine White | Coral Red | 6MT | Bagged

Build | Instagram: fifty3bags

Comment

• Originally posted by fifty3bags View Post
            People that linger in the lane they're changing from and don't merge fast enough. Especially in morning traffic
            Built off of this: People who absolutely fail at using their indicator. They signal as if they're going to change lanes for all of three blinks, the indicator stops, and a few seconds later they finally move over.
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              Built off of this: People who absolutely fail at using their indicator. They signal as if they're going to change lanes for all of three blinks, the indicator stops, and a few seconds later they finally move over.
              I do this I don't take a few seconds after though. I let it blink 3 times then merge. You're supposed to allow 3 seconds before merging and the 3 blinks gives plenty of time. Now, if its heavy traffic and I know I'll need more than that I'll leave my blinker on till I'm in the other lane.

Comment

• Originally posted by fifty3bags View Post
                I do this I don't take a few seconds after though. I let it blink 3 times then merge. You're supposed to allow 3 seconds before merging and the 3 blinks gives plenty of time. Now, if its heavy traffic and I know I'll need more than that I'll leave my blinker on till I'm in the other lane.
                I leave my signal on until I'm in the lane I need to be in. Otherwise, it looks like you've changed your mind, then you suddenly dive over a lane.

My father is guilty of the "three blinks, then move over" method and it drives me fucking crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                  I leave my signal on until I'm in the lane I need to be in. Otherwise, it looks like you've changed your mind, then you suddenly dive over a lane.

My father is guilty of the "three blinks, then move over" method and it drives me fucking crazy.
                  I think I've just gotten used to it because of my signal lever. If you touch it up, it blinks three times, if you click it it stays on.

Comment

• Same thing with the new F150's. I am not a fan of that feature.

Comment

• Clickbait websites drive me fucking mad.

Comment

• Those pants with the elastic at the bottom of the legs. The ones swag kids wear.

Anyone that says "bae".

Comment

• When people walk right by an open urinal and pee in a stall. Unless you are carrying a concealed firearm why the hell do you need to go into the stall?

Comment

• Originally posted by pDubs View Post
                            When people walk right by an open urinal and pee in a stall. Unless you are carrying a concealed firearm why the hell do you need to go into the stall?
                            Because I like to pull my pants down around my ankles, lean back, and let er flow.

Pee free my man

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• All of these flared, track seats, caged, hydro e brake builds with no intention of tracking or any power mods.

Comment

• People who treat facebook like Google. Why don't you ask google your question and not your fb friends?
                                1993 BMW 325i
                                2001 BMW 330ci vert
                                2010 Chevy Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Working...
                                X