No announcement yet.

Pet Peeves & Things That Annoy You Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those are also the same white kids who throw around the N word every other word, call themselves "hard" and constantly talk about "stealing yo girl"

Im in full sport of the extinction of that generation.
    78 GMC Sierra Grande AKA "Black Betty"-Bagged, chopped, stupid.

Comment

• Facebook really sucks, the amount of narcissistic backpedaling faggots drives me insane.
      Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

• Originally posted by DonkeyPunch View Post
        Those are also the same white kids who throw around the N word every other word, call themselves "hard" and constantly talk about "stealing yo girl"

Im in full sport of the extinction of that generation.
        hahah bunch of idiots.

I **** idiots
        -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
        '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
        '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• People that say "like" more than once in a statement and like pause before they like say anything...
          -Christian.

Comment

• That's why I've never joined FB. I'm not very social in real life so why should I join FB to hear a ton of dribble and morons spouting about shit they know nothing about...Sites that require I log in via FB pisses me off. It's so easy to login through FB but I have to go through a dozen steps to login through some small option. I feel like I'm being ushered into the backdoor of a lot of these sites that prefer a FB login.

Multiple likes piss me off to no end as well. A huge sign of low intelligence. If you use like more than twice in a sentence I assume you're a moron... So much so that I try and avoid using like in any circumstance. I catch myself double checking myself when I feel a like approaching my brain.

Comment

• Sitting in traffic for NO reason other than the fact that its raining. I wasted 15 minutes in traffic this morning because rain. WE LIVE IN WASHINGTON!!! It freaking rains nearly constantly from Sept to June I swear!

And don't BS that you might spin your car and crap from hydroplaning. My e30 is ZERO electronic driving aids, NO ABS traction control stability control, nothing. I can manage JUST fine.

/rant

Idiots that run ALL the way to the end of the merge THEN move over like 1 ft from my bumper.
              Last edited by DER E30; 10-28-2014, 03:11 PM.
              -Christian.

Comment

• Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
                Sitting in traffic for NO reason other than the fact that its raining. I wasted 15 minutes in traffic this morning because rain. WE LIVE IN WASHINGTON!!! It freaking rains nearly constantly from Sept to June I swear!

And don't BS that you might spin your car and crap from hydroplaning. My e30 is ZERO electronic driving aids, NO ABS traction control stability control, nothing. I can manage JUST fine.

/rant

Idiots that run ALL the way to the end of the merge THEN move over like 1 ft from my bumper.
                RIGHT OH MY GOD THIS

Its so irritating when people drive slow in the rain and the state you live in is known for its RAIN.

Comment

• ^ Welcome to the Northwest, ladies and gentlemen. It's just as shit down here too, only we have fewer Vietnamese restaurant owners catapulting their SUVs across four lanes of traffic without signaling after ignoring fifty signs saying the express lanes are closed.

Ahh Seattle, how I miss thee so.

Comment

• Bit of an oldie... Facebook.
                    IG: wade_rees_
                    BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Originally posted by therealvilla View Post
                      That's why I've never joined FB. I'm not very social in real life so why should I join FB to hear a ton of dribble and morons spouting about shit they know nothing about...Sites that require I log in via FB pisses me off. It's so easy to login through FB but I have to go through a dozen steps to login through some small option. I feel like I'm being ushered into the backdoor of a lot of these sites that prefer a FB login.

Multiple likes piss me off to no end as well. A huge sign of low intelligence. If you use like more than twice in a sentence I assume you're a moron... So much so that I try and avoid using like in any circumstance. I catch myself double checking myself when I feel a like approaching my brain.
                      I think one of the things that keeps me on FB is all the car pages I follow that post cool stuff. I have kinda made it so I only really see stuff family, close friends, and car people post.

If you post about your kid multiple times a day, I unfollow your shit. If you annoy me, I unfollow your shit. List goes on. Some people I have just un-friended (befriended?), but most I just unfollow.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• People who take over an entire bench seat on the SEPTA trains in the middle of the peak hour and on the express train.
                        1976 VW Beetle
                        Eine Gruppe für Menschen, die am Heizkörper spotten

Comment

• ^^public transport sucks always no matter what.

People/GF's that start a discussion, but walk away and stop listening to you when you are winning the discussion...

And people that don't sommon their dogs to stop barking when in a public place.
                          Lucas
                          Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                          Originally posted by LCG
                          High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

• I have a coworker who calls me and asks me to stop my his office, it's important. So I get there, start talking to him, and someone else will stop by his office. Then said coworker starts gabbing it up with the other visitor, sometimes for 10-20 minutes at a time, most of the time it's completely unrelated to work. I've gotten into the habit of just walking away after 5 minutes. Happens at least once a week.

Thanks, asshole. Waste some more of my fucking time.
                            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                            Originally posted by Ollie
                            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Parents that only post pics of their kids on Facebook.
                              All the Frozen movie nutswingers.

Comment

• People that suck at driving.

My biggest pet peeve is people not using their directionals. It really isn't that fucking hard to take your god damn hand and press a fucking little stalk up or down to signal where you fucking want to go. And for fucks sake, don't slow way the fuck down, AND IN THE MIDDLE OF FUCKING TURNING put on your directional. Too late bud, I see where you're going now. Really the only time I don't use mine is if I'm on a thruway and I'm merging and there isn't anyone around.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X