No announcement yet.

Pet Peeves & Things That Annoy You Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when i know i put my phone to charge and wake up in the morning and it's at the same percent it was before i went to sleep.

damn thing takes forever to charge.

Comment

• My car sometimes... First day of Fall qtr last week it pulled some BS. It was PISSING gas on the ground and the next day (took another car) when I went to fix it and nothing. As in DRY! The block had gas streaming down the side about 3 inches wide and made about a foot and a half wide puddle in the garage with a trail of drips leading to the car... Then NOTHING the next day! WTF how did that happen!?? I changed the rubber lines on the fuel rail and tightened the hose clamps for kicks...
      -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
      '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
      '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• Originally posted by pDubs View Post
        When you are in a group text conversation with several people but 2 people in the group text hold a 1 on 1 conversation that has nothing to do with the group. You get like 20 useless texts.
        I get this all the fucking time. I get tagged in a group chat with a friend and his 15 other friends who I have never met, and they all circle jerk and ball bust for hours.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by pDubs View Post
          When you are in a group text conversation with several people but 2 people in the group text hold a 1 on 1 conversation that has nothing to do with the group. You get like 20 useless texts.
          20? I got out of class once to see that I had 196 unread messages from a group chat with wo people arguing

Comment

• Everyone begging for fucking money on social media with that stupid go fund me shit!
            1993 BMW 325i
            2001 BMW 330ci vert
            2010 Chevy Silverado 2500HD

Comment

• -People who use right/left only lanes to merge into straight only lanes.
              -Potholes
              -Heavily uneven drive-way entrances - make it flat dick face.
              -Hatchbacks with 22" rims
              -People who do not understand personal space..
              -Traffic cops

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOoff11 View Post
                Everyone begging for fucking money on social media with that stupid go fund me shit!
                hey can u send me $20 to my go fund me acount I'm going to a mission trip in africa for bottled water or something
                78 GMC Sierra Grande AKA "Black Betty"-Bagged, chopped, stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by DonkeyPunch View Post
                  hey can u send me $20 to my go fund me acount I'm going to a mission trip in africa for bottled water or something
                  Exactly, I always have people asking for absurd amounts so they can go on mission trips! There's this thing called a job, go there to earn money to do the things you want to do. I'm sure people would get pissy if I started a fund me account for my e23 build.
                  1993 BMW 325i
                  2001 BMW 330ci vert
                  2010 Chevy Silverado 2500HD

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOoff11 View Post
                    Exactly, I always have people asking for absurd amounts so they can go on mission trips! There's this thing called a job, go there to earn money to do the things you want to do. I'm sure people would get pissy if I started a fund me account for my e23 build.
                    Nah jobs arent cool anymore bro. Beg for money its the coolest thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by nellydragracer View Post
                      This is one for the people who work in a garage or bodyshop; fucking leaking/hissing fucking airlines, Or when people get something out of their tool box, and then leaves the drawer open.
                      YES. I'm a detailer at a dealership and one of my vacuum hose connections hisses. DRIVES ME INSANE.

Another one of mine is "Oh yeah, well (insert engine here) can make twice as much power as that!"

Or after you tell a story someone replies with "Well that's nothing!" then tells their own story. Bitch, if it was nothing, I wouldn't have told you about it.

It's a work in progress^
                      Instagram: @jared_hin

The Snaab: Saab 9-5 Build Thread
                      Battle Stanced '67 Mercury Cougar

Comment

• This shit pisses me off.

Comment

• Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
                          This shit pisses me off.

You mean 85% of "stanced" car owners?

Comment

• Kill this generation.
                            Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

• Originally posted by mikey G View Post
                              Kill this generation.
                              yes
                              PORSCHE turbo

Comment

• I've "unfollowed" 3/4 of the people I have on Facebook because of similar reasons.

Mindless narcissism and drivel.
                                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                                Originally posted by Ollie
                                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Working...
                                X