Pet Peeves & Things That Annoy You Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great thread idea OP!

-When I wait a little longer at the stop sign, so that someone can walk across the road in front of me and they just stare at me as I sit there waving/pointing/signaling for them to cross

-Four way stop intersections, when know one will go first

-people who carryout loud conversations on phone or in person in quiet public places

-(agreed) "chewing with mouth open in public"
    "well...I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong" -unknown
    instagram:@cleantune ; Twitter: Cleantune@Cleantune2

Comment

Surprised this hasn't come up yet but, excessively large speed bumps. Or just an excessive
      Amount of them.... Why do we need 14 of them in one parking lot?
      1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
      1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

- whores
        - when people in the fast and slow lane go the exact same speed right next to each other (especially on the highway)
        - people who don't use their turn signal.
        - spoiled kids who get everything handed to them, but still complain about stupid shit
        - bums
        - people in jail or on probation that act like its not their fault.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

-Nicki Minaj
          -Lil Wayne
          -Spoon fed bitches (both dudes and chicks)
          -People who do the speed limit in the left lane
          -People who drive with their high beams on if one of their lows are out..
          -Most music released within the last 3-5 years
          -People that can't take responsibility for their actions
          -Swagfags
          -Ignorant People
          -Women that talk too much
          -Car elitists (the ones that live by 'If your vehicle doesn't lay frame, we'll flame you and troll non-stop')
          -Assholes that speed up when you are trying to get over/pass

'07 Audi A3 3.2Q

Comment

people driving on the outside lane of a roundabout, NOT taking the first exit
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

I shaved my beard for a job interview, and didn't get hired. I find that highly annoying

Comment

Girls that never text back, but update their instagram and Facebook profile minutes later.
                '94 Nissan Altima GXE
                '00 Ford Mustang GT | Domestic-Bunny

I make music and gaming videos in Cali. @ktfright

youtube.com/ktfright | ktf.bandpage.com

Comment

I **** ppl with pink wheels.. I mean, honestly, why would you want pink wheels? To show how manly you are by having them on your car? :S

I **** facebookmessages saying, but not limited to: OMG, WHAT HAPPEND TO ME TODAY, DONT ASK!

I **** Twitter

I **** it when my girlfriend calls me from up the stairs while I'm in the livingroom. So I have to stand up, walk to the hallway, go up the stairs, enter bedroom, when I ask her what's wrong, and see replies for something like: Do you think this makes me fat?

Fk my life..
                  Check us out @ Facebook: Flatworx

Comment

hahaha lol at your gf
                    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

When you wake up in the morning, snooze your alarm, and start getting ready. You're just about ready when...

Your alarm goes off again. You just dreamed you were getting ready the entire time.
                      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                      Originally posted by Ollie
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Originally posted by iloow View Post
                        I **** ppl with pink wheels.. I mean, honestly, why would you want pink wheels? To show how manly you are by having them on your car? :S

I **** facebookmessages saying, but not limited to: OMG, WHAT HAPPEND TO ME TODAY, DONT ASK!

I **** Twitter

I **** it when my girlfriend calls me from up the stairs while I'm in the livingroom. So I have to stand up, walk to the hallway, go up the stairs, enter bedroom, when I ask her what's wrong, and see replies for something like: Do you think this makes me fat?

Fk my life..
                        you obviously dont beat her enough.

Comment

When you don't have money, deals pop up everywhere. But when you have money, nothing can be found.
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          people are such stupid cunts.
                          fuck everybody.
                          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                          listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                          Originally posted by Dudermagee
                          You're stupid.

Comment

When people give their cars to shops and have all the work done then tell people "I built this car".

Comment

The trend of the orange skinned, Jersey Shore-like girls popping up. Who are incredibly stupid, irresponsible, have little to no common sense, and say "omg" "lols" and other dumb shit. Shutup simple bitch, your skin is the texture of leather and you have the intelligence of a 6 year old.

The car pages on Facebook (That-Steez, S|W, Stance Nation, All Dubs, etc) that we all follow. When somebody comments on a picture of a car and says things like "That's stupid, why do the wheels stick out like that? It's too low, you can't even drive it. You guys always post gay lowered cars, post some trucks up".

Hello, dingus. The page is called (for example) Stance Nation. Not Truck Nation. Unlike it if you don't like what is posted. It's hilarious to read some of the comments on there. Or they'll say "oh that's photoshopped". And then somebody posts a video of said car....

This is my second (and I plan on adding more) post to this thread. I **** many things. And you all will share my ****.
                              IG: @kyle_eagleton

Comment

Took my daily (1st gen odyssey on coils) to get my exhaust welded up. He drives it up on the ramp, it scrapes and says this isn't gonna work. I tell him to keep going, it's fine, "No, this isn't gonna work".

OH MY FUCKING GOD. I NEED 3 2'" LONG WELDS DONE, IF YOU CAN'T DRIVE IT ON THE LIFT LET ME DO IT AND JUST WELD IT. DON'T WANT TO WELD IT BECAUSE IT'S "TOO LOW"? THEN LET ME FUCKING DO IT, I'LL STILL PAY YOU. I DONT CARE IF IT "WONT LAST MORE THAN A WEEK" I'M PAYING YOU TO DO A SIMPLE JOB, JUST FUCKING DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This happens EVERY SINGLE TIME I try and get exhaust work done on my cars. I think it's time to buy a welder.
                                Last edited by Nicolaus Pro; 03-13-2013, 12:41 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X