• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• people who don't realise they're standing in the way,

Also people who chew loudly on their gum. It's gross

i shouldn't be daily driving this:
    "Volkswagen Golf mk1 build thread"

Comment

• Drivers that wait till the absolute last second then slash in front of you like they're fucking Ayrton Senna.
      Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
      2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Carmax.

"Your car will still retain the 10 year 100k mile warranty! It's never been in an accident, it runs like new. The car is perfect, all of the things that look like scratches are just road tar and gunk that the automatic car wash cant get off"

My warranty ran out last month at 60k, the transmission sounded terribad(until changed to redline MT-90), the bumper was ripped off and was JB welded onto the front fender, all of the scratches are DEEP.

So far the car itself is great since I changed the tranny fluid and did a few mods, but those car salesmen at carmax are the biggest fucking jokes out there. But since the car was so cheap I couldn't pass it up no matter no much BS I heard from them.

Temecula Hyundai. Shittiest most crooked dealership out there.

For wanting me to pay for them to even consider my warranty(when it was under 60k miles) on the Genesis. For not even recognizing a common transmission problem with their faulty Tucson 6 speed auto on my moms car, and calling us liars. Keeping the tucson for three weeks longer than they said they would because they forgot to order a transmission solenoid. For saying that someone my age can't afford any of the used cars I was looking at. For putting my radiator hoses on upside down. For having a shitty sarcastic self justified service manager.

Raised truck fuckers

Because
        At Examiner.com™ we help you excel personal finance, boost income, invest wisely, travel smart, reach financial freedom faster, and enjoy life on a budget.

News, events and people in Tracy, Mountain House and the surrounding area.

Stupid redundant government agencies

EPA deals with emissions
        DOT somehow has something to do with emissions
        CARB deals with emissions
        NTHSA emissions anyone?

Damn, I complain too much.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
        @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
          Drivers that wait till the absolute last second then slash in front of you like they're fucking Ayrton Senna.
          Don't you dare compare the lowly scum to the racing God.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Comment

• I don't get it, what's wrong with that s14?

i shouldn't be daily driving this:
              "Volkswagen Golf mk1 build thread"

Comment

• Originally posted by DutchieSaxo View Post
                I don't get it, what's wrong with that s14?
                Something that annoys me.

Comment

• Stupid stickers, knockoff wheels, and the fact that it's a slushbox is quite saddening.
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• 17k. lol.
                    Y'all know me, still the same OG.

Comment

• People who sell '97 and '98 E39's as "M-Package" cars.

Fucking grinds my gears.

Comment

• People in my art history class. (20th Century Art)
                        I feel like I'm being super sarcastic the whole time when the prof calls on me and whatnot. They're all 100% serious. Flicking paint at the wall doesn't "mean" anything! Flipping abstract BS, let's grab a Rembrandt, Manet, or something beautiful and look at that!

Econ prof that has said the same things for the last 2 weeks!!! I'm paying 35 bucks an hour to doodle on my paper because he says the same exact things I wrote notes about 2 weeks ago! No new things!

People with car alarms that don't freak out about my exhaust note. I must make all the cars honk just driving by!

Left lane campers!
                        People that drive RIGHT next to me at exactly the same speed!
                        -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
                        '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
                        '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
                          Flicking paint at the wall doesn't "mean" anything! Flipping abstract BS,
                          Says you. I quite like Pollock.

Comment

• People who want to race you at every fucking stoplight

People who stop at a red light to turn right and wait till the light turns green even though there are no signs saying otherwise or people in the crosswalk

Seeing welfare money go towards booze and rimzzzz when they can't even take care of their own kids

Anti bullying shit, my cousin thought it would be cool to call a black kid some pretty fucked up shit, and couldn't back up his words. The black kid kicked his ass(like he should have) and my cousin couldn't even fight back it happened so fast. Now my aunt and uncle are looking to file charges against this "bully".

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                            @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

• I don't remember all of this attention to bullying growing up myself, it seems like a recent thing.
                              1993 BMW 325i
                              2001 BMW 330ci vert
                              2010 Chevy Silverado 2500HD

Comment

• Originally posted by rice4life View Post
                                People who want to race you at every fucking stoplight

Seeing welfare money go towards booze and rimzzzz when they can't even take care of their own kids

Both of these. I like a good race, but with buddies, not random people. And my college is riddled with welfare people who already have full rides. All of their money goes to drugs and cars and rims and shitty ass sound systems.

Originally posted by High_5er
                                Hella irritating when the local Fuckbois smash around in a stock WRX with a fart can and a BOV. Then theyre all like, "Yeah bro I run boost" DUH NIGGA YOUR CAR CAME WITH IT.

Comment

Working...
                                X