No announcement yet.

Pet Peeves & Things That Annoy You Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have never listened to that song. So what does the fox say?

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
      I have never listened to that song. So what does the fox say?
      It's essentially Joe Strummer, Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison, Ian Curtis and Mozart, weeping from beyond the grave.
      Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster
      Internet high five for you.

Comment

• little cunt fuck bitches that are always saying "put up or shut up" then when you do put up they go report you to the principle for beating their little asses because you can bench considerably more than their overall weight. FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• People.
          IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• People that have no respect for other's cars...

Two stories about this... Involving my truck, the one in my sig.
            1. I parked my truck at a fair, on display. This girl walks up and puts her F%*&^$G shoe on my running board to tie it!!!! Ilke WTF!? DOES IT NOT LOOK LIKE SOMEBODY HAS A CRAP TON OF TIME AND MONEY IN THAT!!?!?!?!????
            2. I parked my truck at a wedding... Some guy there decides that he's going to PUT HIS F*%&#*G KIDS IN THE BED TO TAKE THEIR PICTURE!!!!! My dad sees this and walks down, (I didn't see any of this) he says, "Hey, that's my son's truck, what are you doing?" The guy gets all pissed off and wants to fight my dad over the guy being a (insert many words here). WHO GAVE HIM PERMISSION TO SCREW WITH AN UNATTENDED TRUCK!?!???
            LIKE WTF!?!??? NO RESPECT!!!!

I never touch another person's stuff, cars included. I know somebody worked really hard to pay for all that, and I expect the same from people. I am frequently disappointed.
            /rant
            -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
            '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
            '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• should have touched his kids and see how he likes it

Y'all know me, still the same OG.

Comment

• Originally posted by Titty View Post
                should have touched his kids and see how he likes it

HAHA not...
                -Christian.

Comment

• sensitive issue but it makes me laugh hard...
                  I drive what I want, and what I ain't drivin' I don't want...

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMegaDeathRay View Post
                    sensitive issue but it makes me laugh hard...
                    Yeah it's kinda funny I suppose because of his ridiculousness. If he'd asked I might have let him do that with his kids. Then again probably not 'cause the bed floor is white oak, spar varnished with 8 coats, and polished stainless strips between... The bed floor is the only part that's "done" ATM.

Best pic I have of the bed ATM.

IMG_1360m by Der E30, on Flickr

I showed my truck to like 10 people at the wedding. I'll show you it, pop the bed, answer all your questions, all that. If you just ask.
                    -Christian.

Comment

• People that sit in class with their hand up to ask a question... Teacher says "yes?" They go, "I have a question..blah blah.."
                      NO REALLY?!?!?!? You have a QUESTION!?!??! Isn't that why you raised your hand?!?!?!??? Because you had a question RIGHT????!?!???!?

Really annoys me.... A waste of time for everyone.
                      -Christian.

Comment

• 1. People who tailgate. Especially people who tailgate me while I'm driving my Mustang. Tailgating someone driving a safe modern car is one thing, but it takes a real asshole to ride the ass of a 47 year old muscle car for a couple reasons. 1. You hit me, I'm getting hurt. Yeah, I take that risk every time I drive it, sure, but others don't need to make it worse. 2. I might have to kill you if you hit 7 years of my hard work/money.

2. When people find it necessary to tell me that Saab is out of business. Yes, I know, I only co-moderate a 68,000 member Saab forum and advertise it on the side of my car. Then when they tell me I'll never find parts for it again. Cool, I'll keep that in mind next time I order some.

3. Dirty windows. I keep microfibers around and clean other people's windshields when I ride in/drive their cars.

Originally posted by Kyle_Eagleton View Post
                        "What does the fox say"

Fuck the makers of that song, and all who enjoy it.
                        Along the same lines, the fucking hump day camel. That commercial was awesome the first time I saw it. But every damn Wednesday I'm woken up by people in my building yelling "HUUUUUUUUUUMP DAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY YEEEEEEEEEUH!" and then hearing it about 48,000 more times per day makes me want to scream.
                        Last edited by JRodigan; 10-20-2013, 08:55 PM.

It's a work in progress^
                        Instagram: @jared_hin

The Snaab: Saab 9-5 Build Thread
                        Battle Stanced '67 Mercury Cougar

Comment

• Originally posted by JRodigan View Post
                          1. People who tailgate. Especially people who tailgate me while I'm driving my Mustang. Tailgating someone driving a safe modern car is one thing, but it takes a real asshole to ride the ass of a 47 year old muscle car for a couple reasons. 1. You hit me, I'm getting hurt. Yeah, I take that risk every time I drive it, sure, but others don't need to make it worse. 2. I might have to kill you if you hit 7 years of my hard work/money.
                          That! People tail me when I drive my truck too! And usually they're crappy cars that I KNOW I can out brake!
                          -Christian.

Comment

• Originally posted by Titty View Post
                            should have touched his kids and see how he likes it

I cannot stop laughing about this meme
                            HighwaySTAR Garage
                            Simply Clean x RLA x fFunction
                            Instagram: highwaystarkg

Comment

• People that build their car like it's some sort of competition. Calm the fuck down, you're likely not the first do that ground breaking thing you think you're doing to your car, and you won't be the last.
                              Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                              2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by JRodigan View Post
                                3. Dirty windows. I keep microfibers around and clean other people's windshields when I ride in/drive their cars.

Along the same lines, the fucking hump day camel.
                                Oh my fucking God, both of these. Both of these so much.

Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                                People that build their car like it's some sort of competition. Calm the fuck down, you're likely not the first do that ground breaking thing you think you're doing to your car, and you won't be the last.
                                But, but they're original! No one has ever done a fitted EG Civic or BMW 3-series!
                                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                                Originally posted by Ollie
                                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Working...
                                X