Pet Peeves & Things That Annoy You Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
    Zip ties around the CV shafts or driveshaft.

Gets 'em everytime.
    Done that trick a few times, works awesome every time.

Sadly he drives an Impala, and I want to do something to keep him from parking in my spot again.

I was thinking along the lines of this:

But I think my work would frown on that.

So I'll probably just park the company vehicles there after he leaves today, so no one can park in those spots but myself and my coworker who use the vehicles.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I used to work at a full service car wash and we would keep the customers keys until they have us a claim check to match with a ticket In their car.
      At least 15 times a day, someone would walk away without getting their keys back at which point Id call them back to get their keys.
      "Oh yeah can't get far without those!"

Every. Fucking. Time. The same damn remark. It gets so old when people say it every day multiple times.

1983 528e, 230,xxx miles, Alpine weiss. M20B25 swapped
      my tumblr.
      What the f**k is a build thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        Done that trick a few times, works awesome every time.

Sadly he drives an Impala, and I want to do something to keep him from parking in my spot again.

I was thinking along the lines of this:

But I think my work would frown on that.

So I'll probably just park the company vehicles there after he leaves today, so no one can park in those spots but myself and my coworker who use the vehicles.
        What I do when someone take up two spots is I park my car so close to their drivers side door (about an inch of space) that they HAVE TO get in the passenger side and then climb over the center console. I just did this on Friday when I went to the bank. Found out that the car was an employee from another store and had done it early that morning when the parking lot was clear. I was ready to leave pretty much when I left the bank. But I stuck around to see if someone came out. Saw the person standing staring at the cars for about 7 minutes. Got on the phone to vent or find out a solution I guess. And then about 10 minutes later finally got in the passenger side and climbed over. I was on the sidewalk watching. It was hilarious.

.... I've been to that bank twice since then. That car is now parked PERFECTLY in a single spot.

SIDEBAR: I write the license plate number down in case I "suddenly" have a key mark or damage on my car.
        DEL SOL BUILD THREAD
        E28 BUILD THREAD

I am.... SICKWITHTHEPEN

Comment

• I thought about parking both company vehicles tight to his car. I won't do it with my M3- I don't need a door ding that badly.
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by mommyslittlemonster View Post
            i thought about parking both company vehicles tight to his car.

do et!!!
            DEL SOL BUILD THREAD
            E28 BUILD THREAD

I am.... SICKWITHTHEPEN

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              When you've been working for the same place and parking in the same spot for 3 years, and then someone starts randomly parking in your spot for no good reason. And by parking in your spot, I mean across two spots while taking up half of yours.

I have a coworker that's recently started to pull this shit, now I need to think of a way to mess with him back.
              That reminds me of this chick I had to park next to in high school...

Every...Single...DAY
              "That's just a penis with headlights glued on."

Comment

• Oh my fucking goodness.

How did she get her license?

Comment

• I've never seen parking THAT bad before. Wow
                  IG: @kyle_eagleton

Comment

• When people knock on my door then open it starting to bitch at me. #1 I didnt say come the fuck in. #2 I was on a important call which you clearly interrupted to tell me how I left a fucking door open. You are on the other side of a fucking warehouse mind your own damn business. It my shipping door anyways.

Comment

• Reading kyle and scweet14's posts.

Every god damn fucking day, nothing but useless fucking comments on how "cool" something is etc.
                      Originally posted by anth
                      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        Reading kyle and scweet14's posts.

Every god damn fucking day, nothing but useless fucking comments on how "cool" something is etc.
                        Sup. Call me Z.
                        My Accord "build".

Comment

This post is totally rad awesome cool

Comment

Wow bro I've never read anything like that before. Cool I guess

Comment

• I've got 1, people who post up "How much do your wheels weigh" and then explain they are going on a 170k mile E46 325 sedan. GAH!
                              Real name is James

Comment

• People who write "dat [something] doe".

Comment

Working...
                                X