Pet Peeves & Things That Annoy You Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cleantune View Post
    When people drive normal speed on the road, maybe even over the speed limit and then when they go to make their turn onto another road, they go at the speed of a tree. Its like they think they become the only car an the road when they make their decision to turn!
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• When people walk on their tip toes
      also
      when people say "bro" when you barely know them or they think they know you
      and
      when comedy tv shows add the laughing background to every single dumb little joke....................
      Last edited by btober; 05-23-2013, 12:49 PM.

flickr
      TUMBLR
      instagram @btober

Comment

• when people get bent out of shape when someone posts someone elses car, just to show off the car.

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

• Originally posted by btober View Post
          When people walk on their tip toes
          also
          when people say "bro" when you barely know them or they think they know you
          and
          when comedy tv shows add the laughing background to every single dumb little joke....................
          dAm Bro!

But I h a t e it when people ask me for directions in this day and age I always send them towards the hood if they ask....
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Dorifto fanbois
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              Dorifto fanbois
              do you even drift dude?
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• things i ****:

ugly people
                people that stare
                loud mouths
                snitches
                police
                bright colored cars
                "always in your business" people
                RICERS
                slow cars that think there fast
                grandma in the fast lane
                people on the cell while driving
                texting and driving
                drunks ( period.....)
                ups man being late
                people who fail at drifting
                people that have nice cars that dont know nothing about them
                posers
                people throwing up gang signs
                driving without the use of turn signals
                PEOPLE READING MY TEXT MESSAGES OVER MY SHOULDER WHILE IM TRYING TO READ IT MYSELF

thats all for now just saying

Comment

• when you buy a $1800 computer from apple then come to realize that is has no cd/dvd player.

fuck apple.

Comment

• Originally posted by scweet14 View Post
                    when you buy a $1800 computer from apple then come to realize that is has no cd/dvd player.

fuck apple.
                    Read the specs noob. Your own fault. Also, Who uses CD/DVD? It's 2013, use a USB drive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                      Read the specs noob. Your own fault. Also, Who uses CD/DVD? It's 2013, use a USB drive.
                      i didn't buy it, it was a graduation gift. also im trying to download the program lightroom and they have cds...

Comment

• Originally posted by cleantune View Post
                        When people drive normal speed on the road, maybe even over the speed limit and then when they go to make their turn onto another road, they go at the speed of a tree. Its like they think they become the only car an the road when they make their decision to turn!
                        This is the fucking worst.

Originally posted by scweet14 View Post
                        i didn't buy it, it was a graduation gift. also im trying to download the program lightroom and they have cds...
                        if you're "downloading" it, why do you need a cd?
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• People who hold their steering wheel with one hand at the top. AKA, the "Toretto".

I see idiots do this on a daily basis and every time I do, I want to throw a brick through their window.
                          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                            People who hold their steering wheel with one hand at the top. AKA, the "Toretto".

I see idiots do this on a daily basis and every time I do, I want to throw a brick through their window.
                            People who race on Initial D in the arcade like that makes me watch them.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              People who hold their steering wheel with one hand at the top. AKA, the "Toretto".

Do you just drive at 10 and 2 all the time then?

lol

I drive with one hand all the time while I'm in town. To go from 10 and 2 to shifting and then to back to 10 and 2 would be rather annoying.

One hand driving doesn't bother me nearly as much as people driving with basically their drivers seat fully reclined. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                                Do you just drive at 10 and 2 all the time then?

lol

I drive with one hand all the time while I'm in town. To go from 10 and 2 to shifting and then to back to 10 and 2 would be rather annoying.

One hand driving doesn't bother me nearly as much as people driving with basically their drivers seat fully reclined. lol
                                9 and 3 unless I'm shifting.

Habit of autocross/drag racing, and not looking like a pompous asshole.

Comment

Working...
                                X