No announcement yet.

Pet Peeves & Things That Annoy You Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People at the back of the airplane who insist on running as far to the front as they can when getting off. C'mon man, it goes row by row, know airplane etiquette bastards.
    BMW E38
    That White Evo
    -SOLD
    instagram @kbuss
    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Withers View Post
      Cannot stand eBay sellers who flake out on you. This fucker got paid on March 25th but didn't ship my item out till April 9th. Then on top of all of that it came in damaged because it was a set of headlights with glass lenses and his "packing" job consisted of 2 leafs of newspaper around each light and a 1" layer of peanuts in the bottom of the box.

The lights came in with the lenses obviously shattered, but on top of that the wiring is damaged on one of the lights and this idiot is refusing to refund me any money. He doesn't realize he's about to get raped since he didn't insure the package and I took very thorough pictures of everything and filed a claim with USPS immediately after I picked it up. They had it marked as damaged before they even delivered it to me.
      I paid someone for a driver's side quarter panel, trunk lid, and exhaust manifold once for my Prelude. $600 I spent, from what I remember.

I received everything thrown on a pallet with some cardboard thrown over the top. The quarter panel was a hackjob removal, had everything sitting on it, and was basically smashed beyond using; the trunk lid didn't come with the spoiler I wanted, and the exhaust manifold had a destroyed flex pipe.

Needless to say, I don't even plan on shipping body panels by private sellers ever again.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I despise when people offer their service or help in a situation, I plan around it, and they fuck time away and put me in an even worse situation.
        - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

• people

Comment

• I can't stand when your talking to someone, they receive a text, pull out their phone, read it and text back while you are still talking to them and without saying a simple "excuse me". It's as if you have no importance whatsoever, so that's where I end the conversation.

Comment

• Originally posted by M M View Post
              I can't stand when your talking to someone, they receive a text, pull out their phone, read it and text back while you are still talking to them and without saying a simple "excuse me". It's as if you have no importance whatsoever, so that's where I end the conversation.
              I purposely do this to people I don't want to talk to. Because, sadly, there are some people I work with that can't take a hint- No, I don't want to hear about your wife giving birth; no, I don't care about the wacky, zany night you had with your in-laws at Olive Garden; and no, I don't care about what your wife's sister said about you buying a house.
              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
              Originally posted by Ollie
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                I purposely do this to people I don't want to talk to. Because, sadly, there are some people I work with that can't take a hint- No, I don't want to hear about your wife giving birth; no, I don't care about the wacky, zany night you had with your in-laws at Olive Garden; and no, I don't care about what your wife's sister said about you buying a house.
                story of my life... Those people who just can't shut the fuck up

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                  This I can understand and agree with you. I've found a lot of people do this myself, and I guess that can be added to the list too. But it's the people who start the conversation, or have said what they want to say then ignore you that really get to me. (Reading this back I probably sound like a big attention seeker :P)

Comment

• I can't stand TV shows with horrible theme songs/shitty intros. i.e.: "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia"
                    Instagram: @Eurow

Comment

• When people use the word "via" in everyday conversations.

Honestly, I don't know why, lol
                      Last edited by cleantune; 04-23-2013, 06:24 PM.
                      "well...I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong" -unknown
                      instagram:@cleantune ; Twitter: Cleantune@Cleantune2

Comment

• Here we go

Justin Beiber
                        The radio
                        People between the ages of 12 and 17
                        People who know nothing about cars but act like they know everything
                        The word swag
                        When people say "kk" rather than "ok"
                        The woods
                        Connecticut
                        People who seem to have no idea how to operate a motor vehicle
                        Ricers
                        Seafood
                        MTV
                        Fast food

shall I continue?
                        IG: @OsakaFlocka

Comment

• Originally posted by harlin View Post
                          people
                          Solid first post

Comment

• Morons at tire shops.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• When the toilet paper section doesn't tear off clean and it keeps ripping so you're left with this long stringy bullshit.

Same about masking tape, scotch tape, or any of the sort.
                              Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster
                              This is the LOW Offset Fitment Wheel thread, not the "I know I need spacers but here are my knockoffs" thread.

Comment

• PPL that ask when the SW store will reopen!
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X