Dream Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by scweet14 View Post
    haha thats not what im saying. ha im saying that yes it is affordable at some point, but its gonna take awhile for someone to save up 50k for a car project ha
    I feel you. Plus, what's an RWB without some performance mods?

Here's a question: would you buy an RWB completely finished (stock motor though) for 30k, or have your own built for 40-50k?

I would not buy a used one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    IG: @kyle_eagleton

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyle_Eagleton View Post
      I feel you. Plus, what's an RWB without some performance mods?

Here's a question: would you buy an RWB completely finished (stock motor though) for 30k, or have your own built for 40-50k?

I would not buy a used one.

same! if i had a performance car without performance thats just idiotic

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

• are you serious...20k for aero stuff only...plus car, plus, plus, etc...i should start saving from now so hopefully i will own the aero things one day and in next life i save up for the car...
        I drive what I want, and what I ain't drivin' I don't want...

Comment

• If you pay 50k for a stock motor RWB car your a moron. Period. There are so many other cars out there once you go past 45k........ And then say you spend $15k to make it fast.... Now your in super car territory.
          Real name is James

Comment

• If I had to have a modern car...

"Everything has potential."

Comment

• those are awesome cars! i test drove one <3

Comment

• Originally posted by KarlSpackler View Post
                If you pay 50k for a stock motor RWB car your a moron. Period. There are so many other cars out there once you go past 45k........ And then say you spend $15k to make it fast.... Now your in super car territory.
                I'll be that moron then.

To me, it's all about the craftsmanship and a finished product that is one of a kind, different in some way than the other RWB's. I would want one if they only put out 20hp.

IG: @kyle_eagleton

Comment

• Originally posted by scweet14 View Post
                  those are awesome cars! i test drove one <3
                  No you didn't.

"Everything has potential."

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    No you didn't.
                    yes. yes i did. my step moms cousin has one of those and a brand new e92 m3, my dad and i test drove both of them the other day for fathers day.

theyre amazing cars!

Comment

• I can 100% guarantee you did not drive a Volvo S60 Polestar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                        I can 100% guarantee you did not drive a Volvo S60 Polestar.
                        no it wasnt the polestar it was just the s60 sport, sorry i didnt specify

edit: not specify, i got confused. sorry, im not a huge volvo enthusiast.
                        Last edited by scweet14; 06-18-2013, 06:51 PM.

Comment

• Take a few minutes and educate yourself on it, it's a really interesting car. Hopefully Volvo will fully partner with Polestar so that Volvo can once again start making fast cars.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                            Take a few minutes and educate yourself on it, it's a really interesting car. Hopefully Polestar will fully partner with Volvo so they can once again start making fast cars.
                            i dont think ive ever heard of polestar. and i will, i want to look into it and learn more about it

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post

/end thread

Wrong Mercedes dude...

AMG Hammer Wide Body. end of story. period.

Oh and the red one on the right as trackday special
                              Lucas
                              Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                              Originally posted by LCG
                              High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

• Last edited by jasonklee; 06-30-2013, 04:55 PM.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X