northeast pennsylvania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• northeast pennsylvania

anyone on here from the wilkesbarre/scranton area?

yes
    Great neck

Comment

I drove there to pick up my snow tires.

That's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by itsjustkevin View Post
        yes
        what do you drive man? and im from hanover twp.

Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
        I drove there to pick up my snow tires.

That's about it.
        and i used to live in state college, think im gunna move back out in spring

Comment

Originally posted by w.bleich View Post
          what do you drive man? and im from hanover twp.

and i used to live in state college, think im gunna move back out in spring
          Nice! I'm leaving sometime in the summer to move back home and save some moola.

Comment

I'm about a 1.5 hours south of Scranton, my ex used to live there so I used to visit pretty often.
            94 Saturn SW2 - T3s60 7psi, slammed, daily driven
            94 Saturn SC2 - T3/T4, 13.4 @107 mph, built motor coming soon
            --MegaSquirt user--

Comment

Nice! I'm leaving sometime in the summer to move back home and save some moola.
              dude i saw you rolling one day in state, you have mass plates right? i wasnt in my car cause i took my moms truck to go riding some mx out that way, now that i think of that i actually rolled my window down and gave you a thumbs up hahahaha i remember that day like it was yesterday
              Last edited by w.bleich; 01-23-2013, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PunkboySL2 View Post
                I'm about a 1.5 hours south of Scranton, my ex used to live there so I used to visit pretty often.
                ah shit man, well thats not to farr, too bad your not local anymore, i need to find some kids to chill with around here everyone has hondas around here shah

Comment

Originally posted by w.bleich View Post
                  dude i saw you rolling one day in state, you have mass plates right? i wasnt in my car cause i took my moms truck to go riding some mx out that way, now that i think of that i actually rolled my window down and gave you a thumbs up hahahaha i remember that day like it was yesterday
                  Dude! Hahahaha I remember that like it was yesterday too, you had a couple bikes or something in your truck.

Fuck it's a small world.

Comment

Dude! Hahahaha I remember that like it was yesterday too, you had a couple bikes or something in your truck.

Fuck it's a small world.
                    yea lmfao that was me!!!! i wish i had my bimmer out there so we could have rolled around. like i said ill try and hit you up on fb or something for next time i come out that way

Comment

My ex girlfriend used to live in Kingston, PA. It's a really nice place.
                      1986 BMW 528e - Delphin Grey - 5spd
                      1986 Toyota Cressida - Dark Blue Metallic - 1JZ VVTI swap, AR5 transmission
                      1990 Honda Civic Wagon - Rio Red - Daily Driver
                      Instagram: @kibur

Comment

Originally posted by kibur View Post
                        My ex girlfriend used to live in Kingston, PA. It's a really nice place.
                        i live 5 min from kingston, there and dalas are the nicest areas in wilkesbarre

Comment

I'm from Easton area, bought my mk3 right by scranton
                          TriState Stance

Comment

Originally posted by HumptyDumped View Post
                            I'm from Easton area, bought my mk3 right by scranton
                            o shit son where you at the cruise for brad? and i go to easton a lot hit me up next time your in this area. 570-881-4757

Comment

Working...
                            X