road rage...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• road rage...

what would you do if that happens to you? i would readily run him over...

http://www.streetfire.net/video/extr...ia_2415157.htm
    I drive what I want, and what I ain't drivin' I don't want...

people tend to calm down when you put a shotgun in their face

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

To be serious, fuck shit like this. people yelling in traffic when something doesn't go exactly as they want is annoying enough. But ramming and beating on someones car, even involving and endangering others? Incredibly unnecessary and idiotic, what's even the point, atleast it's their own goddamn fault if they get run over or injured in some way.

Would be interesting to find out what exactly triggered this.

Comment

Good the guy had a camera!
        Instagram . Site . Flickr

Comment

if this was the uk, the driver being attacked would probably be done for wreckless driving.

shocking how angry a person can get behind the wheel

Comment

Pause at 2:38. Is that a slammed Volvo wagon? I want it!

But fuck that guy, what a dick.

Comment

This happened to me once. Except I was 17 in an e36 m3 and the road rager was in a ram 2500hd. He didn't ram me but I foolishly brought it past triple digits to try to outrun him but it wasn't happening. He got next to me at 125 and was pushing me off the road. Thank god for m3 brakes because I slammed on the brakes and he locked his up and skid about 3 bus lengths farther than me. As I was U turning he slammed it WOT in reverse at me and just avoided me. Then I took some twisties and was out. The cops never found the guy. We were on the phone with 911 the whole time.

There's no doubt I did something really dumb to piss dude off, but the night that it happened I drove past a local bar at 1am. Dude pulled out of the bar and immediately started riding my ass swerving back and forth. I thought it was a buddy fucking with me but then shit got real, fast

IG: @_olliee

Comment

this has happened to me 3 times and its always been BMW drivers, jus sayin'

Comment

i didn't get the reason why the rager was acting like that...but i was a bit confused about the response of the police when the victim told them that the raging guy fell off his hood...

they should strip him of his license and of course send him to jail...
                  I drive what I want, and what I ain't drivin' I don't want...

Comment

That is crazy. I've never been in something that insane. I've had people try to speed up and cut me off and I don't let them. But that always seems to happen when I'm in an underpowered car. Never when I'm in something with some real ummph.

The funniest one I've seen is when these guys mess with a couple in a convertible and the harassers are recording it. Then the couple that is being harassed go down some gravel road and pull out a gun and take the guys camera... and if I remember correctly their keys or something and told them it would be at the end of the road some miles down
                    DEL SOL BUILD THREAD
                    E28 BUILD THREAD

I am.... SICKWITHTHEPEN

Comment

i would end his life and say i was in fear for mine..... tweakers will tweak!
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                      X