No announcement yet.

is it a crime...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The irony is that a lot of the times if you try and stand out you will get shot down.

Not here, but just in general. I think S|W is really accepting and I love that <3

instagram: @elliotjlong

Comment

You just described about 50% of all mark 2's.
      yupp, but spread all over the world....

ha ha, I just collect wheels that are rare enough to make sure my car stays unique
      touché! my opel steelies weren't that rare...

i know i not copyrighted or invented that style...i just want to know your point...
      I drive what I want, and what I ain't drivin' I don't want...

Comment

Some say that it's not played out unless it's in your neighborhood. I got sawblades for my Mk4 because I knew they were played and I wanted wheels I wouldn't care about. I never expected that people around here had never seen corvette wheels on a vw, but I received a lot of compliments. A year after my sig happened i saw a black mk4 golf on sawblades in the same county and I sort of felt how you do. I didn't feel like my look was "stolen" (mainly because I had stolen the look from countless mk4s), but I was mad at the fact that someone else was now the owner of "that black vw on corvette wheels". I had felt fairly unique in eastern connecticut, but to find out otherwise hurts some...

Comment

i second that...definitely...i copied most elements, too...on one hand i'm a bit sad about it...on the other i understand him...it's a cool look^^

Comment

i think it matters more once you've gotten rid of your car and see something like it because you miss the car you had. While you have your car, you're like "I want to park next to that" and you can point out the differences.

Comment

I had a guy pull up to my 280zx in a same year 2+2 with the same 2-tone and tell me that he liked my color combo so much that he painted his the same way. It was wierd in a town of 5000 people. I was a bit pissed myself though.

Comment

^^ that's a bit much... I would be pissed too

Comment

is safe to say that i miss my mk2....i don't even like my current ride...i envy all mk2 drivers.....and i'll intend to buy one as a daily for next summer...but first i'll pick up an e28 in january...found one in good shape in opal green...

Comment

I just did things no one likes so no one would copy me.

2001 Focus Sedan from an ex-ricer. See my build thread
                    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=17122

Comment

ok...that's an alternative...but anyone is always doing ridiculous things first, no one likes it and a year after they copy it...so...good luck ;P

Comment

dislikers gonna dislike...

Comment

Working...
                        X