Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

old european parts recovered...where to sell the electronics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• old european parts recovered...where to sell the electronics?

Recently, I helped my dad recover some storage space in his shop in exchange for half the money the items get when they sell. he has hundreds of good, used parts for BMW, Mercedes, vw, and other European cars, dating back to the 70's even. I'm going to be selling the transmissions, engines, turbos, wheels, interior pieces, etc on ebay/craigslist..but the parts I'm really concerned about selling are the factory radios and engine electronics. These include motronic/jetronic ecu's, icm's, and other rare electronics (a few that I have checked part numbers for and located on the market can fetch up to 3,000 USD new.)

So, for the motronic and jetronic Bosch ecu's, who or what company would buy them in bulk? I have like 50 e30 ecu's, a few 7series ones, some 5series ones...there's a crapload of Mercedes ecu's and a few for vw's, I haven't labeled them all by car yet, just a few. Im trying to offload them as fast as possible, (as sketchy as that sounds, these came from parts cars or add ons on boxed engines..we just need the space on the shelves theyve been moved from as they make up a huge portion of what we have .

Any help would be appreciated. We're turning my dads repair shop into a parts sales business eventually, just need startup money !
    Last edited by TTKickedin; 09-13-2012, 08:47 PM. Reason: mo not jet

Do you have any xj12 electrical parts?

Comment

I might, if not I could probably get. PM What you're looking for.

Comment

Working...
      X