• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions on RS colors?

hello world.

buying new wheels, BBS RS's 4x100 16x7 et 25

buying them from memory fab

don't know what color I want

my car is silver. I was originally going to get them just polished. but then a crazy idea came to my head what would white centers with black lips look like? would that look okay? or perhaps a different combination. black with gold lips? black with polished centers? what to do, what to do.... anybody have any suggestions? i really cant narrow it down. id like to see possibly unique color schemes other people are doing with their RS's (ive been on google alot looking at them already). If anybody sees something that would look good with silver, id love to see it as well! thanks guys, i appreciate it. (because im kinda color blind )
    IG: @kyle_eagleton

British racing green centers
    gold bolts
    polished lips
    Black & Gold center caps
    you're welcome
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

gold faces, BRG lips, red or white bolts
      Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
      The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
      P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

anthracite centers and lips with chrome bolts, red and silver center caps

light blue or turquoise centers and bolts with black lips, black center caps with light blue or turquoise letters

and my favorite...center, lips and bolts coated with copper...matt finish...maybe red center caps....

thank me later
        I drive what I want, and what I ain't drivin' I don't want...

Comment

Working...
        X