Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys believe in paranormal things?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you guys believe in paranormal things?

Do any of you believe in aliens, bigfoot, ghosts, etc? My friends and I had a big discussion about it. Want to hear opinions from others.

The only "paranormal" thing you mentioned, was ghosts.

Aliens 100% exist, there is entire universe out there, to say that our planet is the only one out of billions would be an outrageous thing to believe.

Bigfoot, eh, could be, just a devolved human really, imagine a cromagnum, just alive today, boom there's your bigfoot.

Ghosts, poltergeists, spirits. Probably not, but I'm not running into any "haunted" places.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

aliens and bigfoot have all been sighted during StanceWorks photoshoots before
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        aliens and bigfoot have all been sighted during StanceWorks photoshoots before
        More than once.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Bigfoot and Aleins, yeah. Ghosts...not so much.

Comment

i believe in demons and they can take any shape or form. ghosts, spirits, monsters, bigfoot ect. so i say that it is possible to have see any of what i have said because it could have been a demon just screwing with people
            -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
            -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
            MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
            Got Drop??

Comment

Absolutely!

My friend has a first hand account and it's one of the craziest stories I've ever heard.

Comment

I thought I saw a ghost once, turns out it was just an albino in a white evo.
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

I do believe that all of those do exist. I've seen a ghost once. Big foot n aliens are out there somewhere that's for sure

Comment

i believe in them all but mostly ghost, ive seen a recording on a camera from work, werid stuff at my house and work, friends and family also having werid stories

Comment

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                      I thought I saw a ghost once, turns out it was just an albino in a white evo.

I believe there is alien life.
                      Bigfoot? No.
                      Demons and paranormal shit? On the fence.
                      BMW E38
                      That White Evo
                      -SOLD
                      instagram @kbuss
                      flickr

Comment

I want to believe in those things, but I have doubt. I would love proof that my reasoning is wrong. I love Finding Bigfoot and any Bigfoot stuff...

Comment

Mermaids totally exist.

Comment

i think ghosts do exist.
                            i recall my grandfather telling me about his dark olive green 70s merc he had in lebanon before beirut was levelled by israel.
                            in fact i recall being in the car with him as he legged it for the syrian border.
                            i know 100% he never told me this because i was 4 years old when he passed away, and my mother was like 10 at the time and she hardly remembers it.
                            i just woke up one day and asked my mum if he ever kept that merc, she was mortified.
                            since then i do sort if believe in ghosts, possible my grandpa could control space and time? lmfao
                            anyways, it could have been a dream but the fact that mum never told me about it, and i just happened to know.. i know that mans out there keeping an eye on me!
                            looked like this
                            Last edited by mohsen; 08-21-2012, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X