first car for irresponsible teenagaer mommy and daddy dont want to sponser :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
    wtf is wrong with aveos? i love mine, who that fuck you think you are? you stupid fucking dick face you need to start learning how to respect, fine you wrote and I forgot i had that shit there but that dont you give any fucking reason to write shit like that to me, about aveos, or anyone else if you don't like aveos skip over the fucking page or hit that BACK bottom simple as that but don't disrespect no body like this.

but seriously, putting women into the equation when you are buying your first car is just childish, nothing wrong with an aveo as well. i used to drive an 86 cressida before and i don't here the women that im in or outside myschool with complain or feel embarrassed (i worked the car a little bit ofcourse, lowered it, nice and wide rims, fender flares and ofcourse its mechanically dependable) in fact, they appreciated the effort that i put in the car and they liked it, this is considering that some of my classmates drove an Audi R8, evo10's, camaro's, STI's, etc, you know what i mean. so in the end its all about how you will improve the overall aesthetics of your car(Function>form or Form>Function or Function+form).its all up to you.

Comment

learn to spell before posting again.

Comment

aveo's aint so bad. one of my mates drove a 93' 3sp auto, 1.3l, 4 door purple hyundai excel which his uncle gave him. lasted forever and was unbelievavbly reliable until he crashed it. had chrome hub caps and flower seat covers. Females didnt care because he was built like a brick shithouse, and majority of girls dont seem to care what car you have, just if it can take them and their friends where they need to go. my girlfriend says my e21 is shit and her mazda 3 is cooler. goes to show what they know

Comment

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
          Thats an interesting SR20DET you have there...

What you have there is a KA24DE paperweight....
          im glad im not the only one who noticed that and ka's aren't that bad. you just have to have a brain to work on them. so this guys fucked
          im josh. i have a supra

Comment

Originally posted by pitbulldrifter View Post
            im glad im not the only one who noticed that and ka's aren't that bad. you just have to have a brain to work on them. so this guys fucked
            I was more interested in the 2jz-gte that he pulled out of an is300

IG: @_olliee

Comment

OHEMGEE. Killin it here fellas. Keep up the good work. Herp a derp
              Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
              Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

I caught that too...
                Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

Sounds like someone's trying too hard is all.
                  - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

Originally posted by Ieatpeople View Post
                    get that e28, very good car to start out with. easy to fix, parts are somewhat cheap, and when you crash it (we know you will) it will be easy to part out.
                    No. Stop. Shut up. No. Fuck you.
                    Don't make me fucking punch you in the dick.

wtf is wrong with aveos? i love mine, who that fuck you think you are? you stupid fucking dick face you need to start learning how to respect, fine you wrote and I forgot i had that shit there but that dont you give any fucking reason to write shit like that to me, about aveos, or anyone else if you don't like aveos skip over the fucking page or hit that BACK bottom simple as that but don't disrespect no body like this.
                    Omfg Ollie I'm crying
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

missed that post
                      im josh. i have a supra

Comment

Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                        No. Stop. Shut up. No. Fuck you.
                        Don't make me fucking punch you in the dick.

you're right, he deserves a 528e auto, not a 535is 5-spd (that should go to me, to join the other 3 e28's i have). hell, i should let him buy it, then trade him my 86 528e auto.
                        gooby pls

Comment

whats funny is hes worried about getting GIRLS in his SR20.... i pulled chicks with a primered out Pickup..... kids these days have no skills

but for 5k get one of these

and stfu cause NO teenage girl cars about what you drive as long as you get paid

Comment

You're a fucking moron

Comment

lmfao this thread needs more Fast and Furious! It might inspire him to watch it again and find the car of his dreams!

Here's my vote!
                              Last edited by soab; 07-12-2012, 09:40 PM.
                              Originally posted by JC.
                              'Stance' doesn't have to be scraping your car along the floor, that is simply the scene that has caught on. As long as your car looks amazing (in your eyes) while your rolling down the street, that is your own personal perfect stance.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Please stop this nonsense

IG: Nick475

Comment

Working...
                                X