Picking up a prelude today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picking up a prelude today...

I'm soo stoked about it. I was really big on getting something euro for a while. But I can't get away from hondas. I figured you guys might care.

Maybe.

PICTURES!

Last edited by SofaKingCG2; 01-01-2010, 10:47 AM.

Gen? Pics?

Comment

4th gen. It's a 95 w/ a JDM H22a motor swap.

I'll have pics tomorrow.

Comment

Quick fact: my old roomate's Lude is the picture AndysAutoSport.com uses for their wheel section
        MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
        Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Hondas ftmfw! Pics! NAO!

<3
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

In for pics. Want to see this.

Comment

So you going to keep the RS's then, glad to see you stayed with the honda but bummed to see the accord gone, can't wait to see some pics.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordKnight View Post
                So you going to keep the RS's then, glad to see you stayed with the honda but bummed to see the accord gone, can't wait to see some pics.
                If I could keep the RS's I would, but seeing how how much money I owe my dad for the prelude, I don't see it happening. I would love to stance the lude on RS's though. But I'm thinking I saw this set of advans that I like with concave.

Pictures added to first post. She's a little rough. And hell UN flush right now. But once I have some money I'll get to work on it.

Comment

Looks pretty clean, congrats.
                  -Jay

Comment

Looks like a good project dude, Cant wait to see what you do with it....

Comment

Keep the RSs! Love the Prelude, always wanted one that generation.
                      Originally posted by da3bous
                      I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Z. View Post
                        Looks pretty clean, congrats.
                        Thanks Man. I'm already in love with her.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        Looks like a good project dude, Cant wait to see what you do with it....
                        Haha, it's pretty put together. I'm not really sure how much I want to do it, just because I'm trying to save money. I'm turning 18 in less then a month and then, well for me, life is probably going to start to suck. But I was thinking Paint, Wheels and tires, and seats. She's already plenty fast.

Originally posted by schroedin View Post
                        Keep the RSs! Love the Prelude, always wanted one that generation.
                        I want to but they're the wrong bolt pattern. I was thinking of possibly taking the hubs and brakes and everything from the accord and seeing if they'd fit on the prelude.

Comment

You should be able to do the hub conversion without too much hastle... I dont think there would be much modification involved to get it all to fit, then again ive only done conversions to eg's, ek's and dc's...

When i said project i didnt mean to make out like you were going to start again, i just meant pretty much what you said haha... Any engine work done to it? Is it running a h22?

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            You should be able to do the hub conversion without too much hastle... I dont think there would be much modification involved to get it all to fit, then again ive only done conversions to eg's, ek's and dc's...

When i said project i didnt mean to make out like you were going to start again, i just meant pretty much what you said haha... Any engine work done to it? Is it running a h22?
                            Yeah it has a JDM H22a, intake and exhaust. I'm not exactly sure what the wheels are. But I'm not really going to have enough money to care for a while. haha.

Comment

Originally posted by SofaKingCG2 View Post
                              Yeah it has a JDM H22a, intake and exhaust. I'm not exactly sure what the wheels are. But I'm not really going to have enough money to care for a while. haha.

Thats all good, Bang a vtec controller in there, set it to 6800rpm, and have a blast

Better be manual...

Comment

Working...
                              X